Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WARNING Doctors find possible case of Covid-19 reinfection in US
Sad 
OhOh now they're telling us that the COVID19 virus may be "re-infecting" people !!

A case in Nevada is the set up !!

If this is truly being "used" by Democrats to red herring the election, they would need to "extend" the whole thing right?

Look out for disinfo, misinfo, and total BS flying everywhere !! 

[Image: Girl-OK2-sm.gif]
Cancel the voting !!
Cancel the debates !!
Cancel the whole stink'n mess !!
Quote:A 25-year-old Nevada man appears to be the first documented case of Covid-19 reinfection in the United States.

Genetic tests indicate the patient was infected with two different varieties of the virus, a team at the University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine and the Nevada State Public Health Laboratory reported.

The patient was first diagnosed with coronavirus in April after he had a sore throat, cough, headache, nausea and diarrhea, the researchers wrote in a pre-print study posted Thursday. He got better around April 27, and he tested negative for the virus twice afterwards.

He continued to feel well for about a month. Then on May 31 he sought care for fever, headache, dizziness, cough, nausea and diarrhea. Five days later, he was hospitalized and required ongoing oxygen support. He was tested again for Covid-19 and the results were positive.

LINK-->  Doctors find possible case of Covid-19 reinfection in US

"Its Any Means Necessary All Over Again !"
 [Image: Diamond-and-Silk-sm.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Hydroxychloroquine to the rescue. tinybiggrin

Just take this with an antibiotic (I use colloidal silver) and zinc. This has been proven in many studies to prevent CV.

I just read today that the FDA has lifted it's ban on hydroxychloroquine, so there is no reason not to go get some from your doctor.

There! That takes care of THAT agenda.   tinylaughing

I have a friend on another platform that sent me a video that shows how Fauci and Gates are in this together. They were roommates in college, and they planned this long ago. 
There is no way for me to share it here. DAMN!  I wish I could. After watching it, there would be no way to deny that this entire virus has been a scam on the entire world.
(08-29-2020, 06:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hydroxychloroquine to the rescue. tinybiggrin

Just take this with an antibiotic (I use colloidal silver) and zinc. This has been proven in many studies to prevent CV.

I just read today that the FDA has lifted it's ban on hydroxychloroquine, so there is no reason not to go get some from your doctor.

I have a friend on another platform that sent me a video that shows how Fauci and Gates are in this together. They were roommates in college, and they planned this long ago. 
There is no way for me to share it here. DAMN!  I wish I could. After watching it, there would be no way to deny that this entire virus has been a scam on the entire world.
Don't bother, they weren't roomates in college. That's the big tie to rest of the claim so it's a pretty big pillar to get wrong  tinycool
(08-29-2020, 07:30 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 06:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hydroxychloroquine to the rescue. tinybiggrin

Don't bother, they weren't roomates in college. That's the big tie to rest of the claim so it's a pretty big pillar to get wrong  tinycool

You shouldn't say that without even seeing the video Duckypoo.   I messaged her to see how I can get a link. Hopefully, she will be able to tell me.
No video will change the fact that Gates wasnt roomates with Fauci. Fauci went to Cornell and graduated when Bill was 11 years old. Gates never had any connection to Cornell as an 11 year old (or at any point)

But ok, bring on your Moderna, Fauci, Gates video all you want.  tinyshocked tinylaughing
(08-29-2020, 08:32 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: No video will change the fact that Gates wasnt roomates with Fauci. Fauci went to Cornell and graduated when Bill was 11 years old. Gates never had any connection to Cornell as an 11 year old (or at any point)

But ok, bring on your Moderna, Fauci, Gates video all you want.  tinyshocked tinylaughing

I found the website. This is one of the videos she sent. I'm going back to see about getting the link for the other one.

https://freedomplatform.tv/plandemic-ind...-premiere/

This is the one about them being roommates.  It may be false, as Snopes states.  Guess how much I trust Snopes?   tinylaughing 

Even if they weren't roommates, I'd say their is a lot of truth in this video.  Click on the picture to play.

There are other public record / fact checking sites besides snopes. Havent been to that site in awhile and can still find out truth versus lies or manipulation. 

But again, I'll watch the video and look into everything. But I'm pretty sure I've seen / heard this line of thinking and not one piece of it checked out. 

And for the record, just because snopes doesnt fit your narrative doesnt mean it's not trustworthy  tinycool
(08-29-2020, 10:32 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: And for the record, just because snopes doesnt fit your narrative doesnt mean it's not trustworthy  tinycool

Duckypoo, Snopes is only TRUE for Democrats. They take their "facts" from CNN articles.  That's a fact! 

I'm not saying the one about them being roommates is true, but the other one shows documents to show it's validity. It doesn't say anything about Gates and Fauci having connections. I wouldn't trust either one of them as far as I could throw them. Two peas in a pod, those two.
(08-29-2020, 09:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 08:32 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: No video will change the fact that Gates wasnt roomates with Fauci. Fauci went to Cornell and graduated when Bill was 11 years old. Gates never had any connection to Cornell as an 11 year old (or at any point)

I found the website. This is one of the videos she sent. I'm going back to see about getting the link for the other one.

https://freedomplatform.tv/plandemic-ind...-premiere/

This is the one about them being roommates.  It may be false, as Snopes states.  Guess how much I trust Snopes?   tinylaughing 

Even if they weren't roommates, I'd say their is a lot of truth in this video.  Click on the picture to play.

20 seconds in and already spilling lies. Fauci was never the CEO of Moderna, that title goes to 
Stéphane Bancel. This is all so damn researchable and public knowledge, do I really need to chew this video apart segment by segment? You're really cutting into my remodeling time here...

Anywho, Bancel was brought in by the founder and the investors to run the company a year after it was founded. Nothing to do with Fauci.
(08-29-2020, 10:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 10:32 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: And for the record, just because snopes doesnt fit your narrative doesnt mean it's not trustworthy  tinycool

Duckypoo, Snopes is only TRUE for Democrats. They take their "facts" from CNN articles.  That's a fact! 

I'm not saying the one about them being roommates is true, but the other one shows documents to show it's validity. It doesn't say anything about Gates and Fauci having connections. I wouldn't trust either one of them as far as I could throw them. Two peas in a pod, those two.

Again, there you go with your "CNN and LIBS and SNOPES!" echo chamber stuff. Must be noisy in there, and being 45 seconds into the video you shared I can see why  tinylaughing
(08-29-2020, 10:43 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:

Again, there you go with your "CNN and LIBS and SNOPES!" echo chamber stuff. Must be noisy in there, and being 45 seconds into the video you shared I can see why  tinylaughing

tinytongue Have a good evening Duckypoo.   tinybiggrin
(08-29-2020, 10:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 10:43 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:

tinytongue Have a good evening Duckypoo.   tinybiggrin

You too Mystic. If the wife finds out I'm here instead of finishing the nursery I'm dead. She's gonna pop any week now and I have nowhere for the baby to sleep. I managed a door before coming to RN ?

[Image: 20200829-165426.jpg]
Every few minutes I just pound the hammer on the wall to make it seem like I'm working.  minusculebeercheers  smallcrackingup
(08-29-2020, 06:39 PM)xuenchen Wrote: OhOh now they're telling us that the COVID19 virus may be "re-infecting" people !!

A case in Nevada is the set up !!

If this is truly being "used" by Democrats to red herring the election, they would need to "extend" the whole thing right?

Look out for disinfo, misinfo, and total BS flying everywhere !! 

[Image: Girl-OK2-sm.gif]
Cancel the voting !!
Cancel the debates !!
Cancel the whole stink'n mess !!
Quote:A 25-year-old Nevada man appears to be the first documented case of Covid-19 reinfection in the United States.

Genetic tests indicate the patient was infected with two different varieties of the virus, a team at the University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine and the Nevada State Public Health Laboratory reported.

The patient was first diagnosed with coronavirus in April after he had a sore throat, cough, headache, nausea and diarrhea, the researchers wrote in a pre-print study posted Thursday. He got better around April 27, and he tested negative for the virus twice afterwards.

He continued to feel well for about a month. Then on May 31 he sought care for fever, headache, dizziness, cough, nausea and diarrhea. Five days later, he was hospitalized and required ongoing oxygen support. He was tested again for Covid-19 and the results were positive.

LINK-->  Doctors find possible case of Covid-19 reinfection in US

"Its Any Means Necessary All Over Again !"
 [Image: Diamond-and-Silk-sm.gif]

With the different mutated strains of covid  why am I not surprised. The big buck rush for a vaccine .... Where is the AIDS, West Nile Virus, MERS-Coronavirus, Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever Virus, the Thrombocytopenia Syndrome Virus and the Chikungunya Virus vaccine which have been around for a much longer time than COVID ??
(08-29-2020, 10:56 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Every few minutes I just pound the hammer on the wall to make it seem like I'm working.  minusculebeercheers 

tinylaughing  tinylaughing   tinylaughing