Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How a President Pelosi could become Reality
Heart 
tinybiggrin Could a Democrat Master Plan be in the making ?

Could they be attempting to install the Speaker of the House as POTUS ?

Yes it's possible !!!

Be Aware !!

It's possible the Speaker could temporarily be "sworn in" as POTUS if the general election has not been verified !!

Lots has to happen but lately we've seen lots of unbelievable things happen haven't we !!

Any Means Necessary !   tinylaughing

[Image: Winky.gif]
Quote:Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe explained last week how "President Nancy Pelosi" could become a reality at 12:01 p.m. on Jan. 20, 2021.

Last week, President Donald Trump triggered an alarm when he suggested delaying the presidential election.

There are significant concerns regarding how to safely conduct the election during the coronavirus panic.

Democrats suggest mailing voters ballots, but Republicans claim that method will increase the influence of voter fraud in election results.

LINK-->  Harvard prof explains how ‘President Pelosi’ could become reality if election not decided on time

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
This is retarded, and I say that with the utmost respect for those with actual genetic issues...
(08-04-2020, 01:39 AM)xuenchen Wrote: tinybiggrin Could a Democrat Master Plan be in the making ?

Could they be attempting to install the Speaker of the House as POTUS ?

Yes it's possible !!!

Be Aware !!

It's possible the Speaker could temporarily be "sworn in" as POTUS if the general election has not been verified !!

Lots has to happen but lately we've seen lots of unbelievable things happen haven't we !!

Any Means Necessary !   tinylaughing

[Image: Winky.gif]
Quote:Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe explained last week how "President Nancy Pelosi" could become a reality at 12:01 p.m. on Jan. 20, 2021.

Last week, President Donald Trump triggered an alarm when he suggested delaying the presidential election.

There are significant concerns regarding how to safely conduct the election during the coronavirus panic.

Democrats suggest mailing voters ballots, but Republicans claim that method will increase the influence of voter fraud in election results.

LINK-->  Harvard prof explains how ‘President Pelosi’ could become reality if election not decided on time

[Image: giphy.gif]

My husband looked up the 20th Amendment and you're right.
That could very well be their idea of taking back power.

They can't Impeach him, the can't blame the Russians and Biden can't beat him, so Hijack our Elections and Steal back power.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"xuenchen" 

I had no idea that Pelosi is 80 years old.  Wow.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-04-2020, 01:48 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: This is retarded, and I say that with the utmost respect for those with actual genetic issues...

Really? Do you have a justification for believing so, or is it just a "gut feeling"?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-04-2020, 03:22 AM)guohua Wrote: My husband looked up the 20th Amendment and you're right.

Nahhh.  So many people just waiting for the Stoopid.

[Image: 0ad.png]

The only people who want this, would rather experience an insurrection, rather than a second term for President Trump.

Voting Day is 3 NOV.  No one has ever said the election is decided on 3 NOV.  The votes will be counted.  The count will be legit.  And, President Trump is the standing POTUS until 20 JAN 2021.  There's a LOT of days between 3 NOV and 19 JAN.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Yep, Bush and Gore took two weeks to determine the winner.
(08-04-2020, 03:22 AM)guohua Wrote: My husband looked up the 20th Amendment and you're right.

They can't Impeach him, the can't blame the Russians and Biden can't beat him, so Hijack our Elections and Steal back power.

I honestly believe the Deep State Left will do ANYTHING to gain power back Washington DC. I wouldn't put this past them for a second, no matter how "retarded" it sounds. When have they done anything that made sense since Trump took power? All they've accomplished is using our tax money to do endless investigations on their opponent with only lies they made up to feed to the public.

I read an article that was hidden from most people. It was something put out by the "elite" in a foreign country. I posted it in one of my threads last year, or the year before. I don't remember getting many replies, so I doubt people even took time to read it.

But they admitted they would definitely lose "the fight" if Trump won another four years as POTUS, and they MUST do everything, ANYTHING, to avoid that, no matter the cost.

Wish I could remember where I put that article, it was important and very eye-opening.