Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So how are they going to kill Maxwell ?
Just a thought that struck me when reading the linked article. If Epstein was was killed as many believe and if Maxwell according to a few articles does indeed know where the sex tapes of all the people who took part in the underage sex stuff, then she is a high priority for those who do not want her to testify or stay alive.

I doubt another failed cameras, guards sleeping, and a hanging would fly by even the dumbest of the world so how are they going to off her ? OK they send her to a terrible prison probably the worse of the worse in New York's Metropolitan Detention Center . I would have sent her away from the same city Epstein was imprisoned that is for sure. Maybe Texas or Oklahoma anyplace but N.Y. City. 

Quote:One inmate, Derrilyn Needham, has been incarcerated at MDC since last November along with 30 other women who slept in bunk beds. Needham said social distancing was difficult, and that for three days starting April 23, the women were on "lockdown on our bunk beds, not able to leave our bunks except to use the bathroom or shower.

She added that they hadn't been given gloves, hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes - and that despite symptoms of COVID-19, the assistant warden said she couldn't receive a test for the virus.

According to The Intercept, "The number of reported coronavirus symptoms far exceeds the number of tests MDC has performed." In May, the facility came under fire for allegedly destroying medical records "as part of a deliberate effort to obscure the number of incarcerated people infected with the coronavirus."
    You get the picture now ? If Maxwell gets sick, or they say she was sick, one special shot or drip bag could finish her off and one of the very special hired medical examiners list cause of death COVID-19.. Ta Da. !

To much speculation on my part ?? Maybe. But let us wait and see if... I for one hope she lives long enough to bring the whole bunch of Pedos to justice.  
Quote:According to The Intercept, "The number of reported coronavirus symptoms far exceeds the number of tests MDC has performed." In May, the facility came under fire for allegedly destroying medical records "as part of a deliberate effort to obscure the number of incarcerated people infected with the coronavirus."
Quote:The report, filed Thursday as part of a putative class-action lawsuit by people held in custody at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, casts doubt on assertions by the Bureau of Prisons, which runs the jail, and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District, which serves as counsel for the bureau. The Bureau of Prisons and federal prosecutors have insisted in court that the situation at the jail is under control. But the medical examiner’s report — which contradicted prison assertions that Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines were being followed — suggests that the six people in custody who have tested positive for the disease likely represent the tip of the iceberg. -The Intercept

After the pandemic began, the detention center was deemed "ill-equipped" to deal with the spread of COVID-19 by former chief medical officer for the city's jails, Homer Venters, who says he's "concerned about the ongoing health and safety of the population," and slammed administrators for failing to adequately deal with the pandemic.

That said, MDC has been on the receiving end of criticism over its conditions long before coronavirus was an issue.
Quote:Cheryl Pollak, the federal magistrate in Brooklyn, has repeatedly voiced concerns about the MDC after reviewing a report by the National Association of Women Judges, who visited the facility and found that 161 female inmates were housed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in two large rooms that lacked windows, fresh air or sunlight and weren’t allowed out to exercise. -Bloomberg
"Some of these conditions wouldn’t surprise me if we were dealing with a prison in Turkey or a Third World Country," Pollak said during a 2016 hearing. "It’s hard for me to believe it’s going on in a federal prison."
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ghis...conditions
I go for something like a brain aneurysm, it might not kill her but turn her brain to mush.
Explanation: She will be shanked with toothbrush shivs to death after an anonymous person offers $1million + in bitcoins for her sudden demise to be enacted suddenly by anybody else and collectable by those prisoners family members who sign up to some deep and dark website on the downlow net before she is filleted alive by a big lesbian criminal named Butch, The Bitch Bubba!

Personal Disclosure: IF MY LITTLE FAILED VIRUS THAT COULD KILLS HER THEN I WILL TAKE THAT AS A CHERRY ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE. BUT MAY THAT NOT HAPPEN UNTIL SHE SINGS LIKE A FUCKING PARROT ON METH AMPHETAMINES ABOUT ALL THE PEDOS ON ALL SIDES OF POLITICS. I AM LOOKING DIRECTLY AT YOU PRINCE FUCKING ANDREW!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(07-08-2020, 11:03 AM)727Sky Wrote: You get the picture now ? If Maxwell gets sick, or they say she was sick, one special shot or drip bag could finish her off and one of the very special hired medical examiners list cause of death COVID-19.. Ta Da. ! 

Too much speculation on my part ?? Maybe. But let us wait and see if... I for one hope she lives long enough to bring the whole bunch of Pedos to justice.

Somebody's obviously trying to wrap-up the Epstein saga.  It's not going away on its own.  And, every time it comes up, all the other skeletons in the closet start rattling around.  Remember all those nasty priests?  Remember the pizza thing?  Remember the Boy Scout leaders?  Remember hearing about anyone going to prison?  Neither do I.
---------
What the Hell was Maxwell doing in the States to begin with?

It could have been lazy reporting, but she's found on a 150+ acre property, in a mansion, in the New England area ... and she bought it for the mere sum of a million bucks?
---------
I think she's met with Epstein and she knows she'll never face justice herself.  Probably too old to enjoy what it was she spent her prime years doing ... and is about to walk off hand-in-hand into a golden sunset where everything she wants has already been prepared for her and the rest of the elites.

Just, whatever happens, stop bringing more focus on those who are better than us!  Damnit!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-08-2020, 11:25 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: I AM LOOKING DIRECTLY AT YOU PRINCE FUCKING ANDREW!

Let the Royals become implicated ...

**Ding Dong** The cleaning crew is here!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Big Grin 
Well seeing as nothings ever done about these "Accidental deaths". I'm going to stick £10 on " Maxwell was found dead in her cell today. Apparently she slipped on a banana skin and broke her neck". Seems legit to me. Nothing to see here move along now old chap
(07-08-2020, 11:03 AM)727Sky Wrote: Just a thought that struck me when reading the linked article. If Epstein was was killed as many believe and if Maxwell according to a few articles does indeed know where the sex tapes of all the people who took part in the underage sex stuff, then she is a high priority for those who do not want her to testify or stay alive.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ghis...conditions

If she knows where the sex tapes are, I'm putting ten bucks on Maxwell not dying at all, and the tapes never coming to the surface.  

She's not an idiot, and has by now had plenty of time to copy and distribute the incriminating tapes in a dead-man network. If she dies, they suddenly start popping up like daisies and mushrooms after an April rain... so they can't off her.

On the other hand, if she produces them for legal action, then to players have no further reason to keep her alive and so she has an unfortunate accident... so she can't give up the tapes, either.

A Mexican Standoff, or "Mutually Assured Destruction" from Cold War days.

Nope, if she really has the goods, she'll skate. If all she has is testimony, then she'll have one of those unfortunate incidents that cause her to stop breathing.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

In all honesty i don't believe she could be offed , i mean cmon that would just focus the spotlight on the fact that something is really being being covered up . My guess , she has nothing to answer to . Then is the dangerous place for her .
(07-08-2020, 12:54 PM)hutch622 Wrote: In all honesty i don't believe she could be offed , i mean cmon that would just focus the spotlight on the fact that something is really being being covered up . My guess , she has nothing to answer to . Then is the dangerous place for her .

as i said in a thread on ATS, a car crash on the way to the court house, they'll sacrifice a couple of U.S. Marshall's.

either a garbage truck, or a local delivery tractor trailer t boning the transport van at a intersection and keeps on pushing the van down the street after impact.
(07-08-2020, 01:23 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 12:54 PM)hutch622 Wrote: In all honesty i don't believe she could be offed , i mean cmon that would just focus the spotlight on the fact that something is really being being covered up . My guess , she has nothing to answer to . Then is the dangerous place for her .

as i said in a thread on ATS, a car crash on the way to the court house, they'll sacrifice a couple of U.S. Marshall's.

either a garbage truck, or a local delivery tractor trailer  t boning the transport van at a intersection and keeps on pushing the van down the street after impact.

No they couldn't could they . Well yes they could but sooner or later even the most stupid of people will catch on that somethings no as it appears .
At least someone gets it !
Get Smart, Ghislaine.

Maxwell Smart. tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

A plane crash, a sign to others -official or not, that those with power can wield it with impunity.
(However, it would also show desperateness.)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I would Not want to be Her Food Taster,,, tinysurprised
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-08-2020, 11:12 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I go for something like a brain aneurysm, it might not kill her but turn her brain to mush.

Yeah, I can see that.  Her death will be a 'natural medical episode' and you won't ever see her again.

My thoughts,

Bally
(07-10-2020, 02:35 PM)727Sky Wrote:
                                                      smallrofl
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]