Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Timely
@"Timely" 
Hi, I'm Happy to see you have made it to Rogue-Nation, yes it is a Simple little Slice if Heaven, GREAT Members.
Need Help. just ask or go to Senona help page here: Learn our Site I think she added the pictures for me  tinywhat
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-21-2020, 07:10 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Timely" 
Hi, I'm Happy to see you have made it to Rogue-Nation, yes it is a Simple little Slice if Heaven, GREAT Members.
Need Help. just ask or go to Senona help page here: Learn our Site I think she added the pictures for me  tinywhat

Thanks for the welcome ! I think I'll be busy for a while just kicking the tyres and poking around, looking forward to the future ...
(06-21-2020, 07:41 AM)Timely Wrote:

Thanks for the welcome ! I think I'll be busy for a while just kicking the tyres and poking around, looking forward to the future ...

Welcome Timely.  We have to figure out how to post more funny pictures next .... minusculebiggrin
Oh FFS!
Who Let HIM in???

G'Day Mate!!!
Thanks for checking out our little Nation of Rogues!

R O G U E S  LOL

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-21-2020, 08:35 AM)DaphneApollo  Cheers Daph ! Wrote:

Welcome Timely.  We have to figure out how to post more funny pictures next .... minusculebiggrin
(06-21-2020, 08:35 AM)DaphneApollo Wrote:

Cheers Daph ! So confused ATM ...
tinysurprised
(06-21-2020, 08:41 AM)gordi Wrote: Oh FFS!
Who Let HIM in???

G'Day Mate!!!

R O G U E S  LOL

G

Thanks mate ( I think ) ! minusculebeercheers
(06-21-2020, 08:49 AM)Timely Wrote:
Who Let HIM in???

G'Day Mate!!!

R O G U E S  LOL

G

shit... was THAT in Bold Red??? I thought that I'd hit the Hide Text button...

Oh, uhm.... Hi Dave,
The Bar is down past the Caretakers closet, third door on the right... it's your round btw!

minusculebeercheers

C A R E T A K E R S
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-21-2020, 08:53 AM)gordi Wrote:
Who Let HIM in???

G'Day Mate!!!

R O G U E S  LOL

G

Oh, uhm.... Hi Dave,
The Bar is down past the Caretakers closet, third door on the right... it's your round btw!

minusculebeercheers

C A R E T A K E R S

I seem to have left my wallet a ATS ... bugger ! I'll just have a beer thanks !

tinyangry
(06-21-2020, 09:11 AM)Timely Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 08:53 AM)gordi Wrote:
Who Let HIM in???

G'Day Mate!!!

R O G U E S  LOL

G

Oh, uhm.... Hi Dave,

minusculebeercheers

C A R E T A K E R S

I seem to have left my wallet a ATS ... bugger ! I'll just have a beer thanks !

tinyangry

Have Two, Gordi has a Tab and he's good for it!  minusculeguzzlingbeer
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
[quote pid='38193' dateline='1592727517']
Have Two, Gordi has a Tab and he's good for it!  minusculeguzzlingbeer
[/quote]

tinysure Sneaky sod makes out his only credit card was nicked by Night Star ... pfft !
Hello Timely, I'm Boy In A Dress.

Before the guy who's usually using this laptop returns, may I say it's great to have you here
and if you wish to have your avatar upgraded, just drop me a line via Private Message.

(Gotta go, he's coming back... but any assistance needed, my shed door is always open)

Oh crap... I hear footsteps, see 'yer!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-21-2020, 09:41 AM)BIAD Wrote: Hello Timely, I'm Boy In A Dress.

Before the guy who's usually using this laptop returns, may I say it's great to have you here
and if you wish to have your avatar upgraded, just drop me a line via Private Message.

(Gotta go, he's coming back... but any assistance needed, my shed door is always open)

Thanks !  I will need an Avatar makeover at some stage ... cheers for now.   minusculebiggrin minusculeclap
(06-21-2020, 09:44 AM)Timely Wrote:

Thanks !  I will need an Avatar makeover at some stage ... cheers for now.   minusculebiggrin minusculeclap
Hey Timely. tinycool
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-21-2020, 10:39 AM)Snarl Wrote:

Hey Timely. tinycool

G'day Timely and Snarl minusculebeercheers
(06-21-2020, 10:39 AM)Snarl Wrote: Thanks !  I will need an Avatar makeover at some stage ... cheers for now.   minusculebiggrin minusculeclap
Hey Timely. tinycool

Not to intrude on your greetings, Snarl... your avatar-upgrade is awaiting you in the avatar room
-if you want it, that is!
(it's here in this link: Avatars.)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7786]
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-21-2020, 10:43 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Hey Timely. tinycool

G'day Timely and Snarl minusculebeercheers

Hey Bally.  Glad to see you here too!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Hey Timely. tinycool

G'day Snarl ! You too Bally ... fancy meeting you here !  minusculebeercheers

Hi Timely. Been a while minusculebeercheers. Welcome to the forum
Welcome, Timely. Good to see you again.