Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello
Hi everyone. Seems I'm not the only one from that other place (ATS). Seems sad having to plan an escape. But such is the world. Saw this on a post over yonder and thought I'd give it a try ☺. Had a quick look around and seems far too good for a weirdo like me?. Made some great friends over there whom most seemed to have disappeared or been banned  And the truth is I miss them a lot. Maybe they are secretly hidden here. Anyway enough of the ramblings. Pleased to meet you
The Doc
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8031]
Welcome aboard !

Alot of members from such site did migrate to alot of different places. I am a member of so many places, I lose track. 

BTW, I was Groot over there.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(06-20-2020, 12:18 AM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: Hi everyone. Seems I'm not the only one from that other place (ATS). Seems sad having to plan an escape. But such is the world. Saw this on a post over yonder and thought I'd give it a try ☺. Had a quick look around and seems far too good for a weirdo like me?. Made some great friends over there whom most seemed to have disappeared or been banned  And the truth is I miss them a lot. Maybe they are secretly hidden here. Anyway enough of the ramblings. Pleased to meet you
The Doc

The name does ring a bell. Not been as active on Ats for a while, But keeping my hand in as they say lol. Look forward to seeing you around ?
Welcome Doc!  Hope you like it here and make it your new home.

What kind of topics do you like?  Tell us a little about yourself.
Quote:Had a quick look around and seems far too good for a weirdo like me?

OH My God,,, You haven't met Weird Yet,,,,,, one of our favorite artist
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-20-2020, 12:18 AM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: Hi everyone. Seems I'm not the only one from that other place (ATS). Seems sad having to plan an escape. But such is the world. Saw this on a post over yonder and thought I'd give it a try ☺. Had a quick look around and seems far too good for a weirdo like me?. Made some great friends over there whom most seemed to have disappeared or been banned  And the truth is I miss them a lot. Maybe they are secretly hidden here. Anyway enough of the ramblings. Pleased to meet you
The Doc

Hey Doc!

Nice to see you trying out our little slice of Rogue-ness!
(I'm Gordi The Drummer over on the other site you mentioned!)

W E L C O M E  A B O A R D !

minusculebeercheers
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-20-2020, 01:03 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Welcome Doc!  Hope you like it here and make it your new home.

What kind of topics do you like?  Tell us a little about yourself.

Well love ancient technologies and the mysteries they had (Definitely had a better tool box than me ?) obviously UFO'S. And one of the biggest crimes of all time 911. Been into conspiracies as long as l can remember. Live in England Lancashire. Was an active member of Ats years back but been a bit quieter lately. Thanks for the welcome ?
(06-20-2020, 01:07 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Had a quick look around and seems far too good for a weirdo like me?

OH My God,,, You haven't met Weird Yet,,,,,, one of our favorite artist

Haha great video.  Imagine getting paid for laying there like that ?. I could manage it  I guess!!
(06-20-2020, 07:59 AM)gordi Wrote:
The Doc

Hey Doc!

minusculebeercheers
G
Hi Gordi. Yes I remember you over there. Hope ya keeping well and thanks for the welcome ?
(06-20-2020, 10:51 AM)TheDoctor46 Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 07:59 AM)gordi Wrote:
The Doc

Hey Doc!

minusculebeercheers
G
Hi Gordi. Yes I remember you over there. Hope ya keeping well and thanks for the welcome Sir
Music 
(06-20-2020, 12:31 AM)TheDoctor46 Wrote:
The Doc

The name does ring a bell. Not been as active on Ats for a while, But keeping my hand in as they say lol. Look forward to seeing you around ?

Hello Doc from DaphneApollo.   No image yet though.

tinybiggrin
(06-20-2020, 11:39 AM)DaphneApollo Wrote:
The Doc

tinybiggrin

Hi Daphne.  It's especially great to see you here☺. I just guessed uploaded one and it worked lol.
(06-20-2020, 12:16 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote:
The Doc

tinybiggrin

Hi Daphne.  It's especially great to see you here☺. I just guessed uploaded one and it worked lol.

I haven't figured out how to work this site yet.  I'll sign out for now and come back late and start a new music thread.

Have a good day minusculebeercheers
(06-20-2020, 12:41 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote:
The Doc

tinybiggrin

I haven't figured out how to work this site yet.  I'll sign out for now and come back late and start a new music thread.

Great stuff Daphne.  Take care and see you soon
Welcome! I just got unbanned here so I thought I would say hello!! tinylaughing tinylaughing
(06-20-2020, 05:35 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Welcome! I just got unbanned here so I thought I would say hello!! tinylaughing tinylaughing

Hello. Well it must be good here if you get unbanned!! No such thing as unbanned at Ats. Wasnt keen if I'm honest on some of the mods there.  Another thing what put me off the place. Thanks again
Nice to see you again DFC, but I did warn you not to bugger the account, but you never listen  minusculebeercheers
I never was good at taking advice.  minusculebonker

But now that I'm back from the "ban", I'll be on my best (unless me faking a ban to excuse my absence gets me actually banned...)
(06-20-2020, 06:56 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I never was good at taking advice.  minusculebonker

But now that I'm back from the "ban", I'll be on my best (unless me faking a ban to excuse my absence gets me actually banned...)

My Dear @"DuckforcoveR"   I never Banned You  smalltappingfoot But if you would like me too,,,,,,,,,,,,, smallslavedriver THERE Consider yourself Punished  smallrofl
(06-20-2020, 12:41 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote:
The Doc

tinybiggrin

Applying a AVATAR is easy just go here and it'll all be explained to you. Help thread