Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JB's in da house!
Hello and Welcome @"JBurns" 

I'm sure that I've seen you around ATS ?(I'm "Gordi The Drummer" over there.)

Please feel free to wander the forums, browse the threads and clean the toilets.

If you've got any questions - the quickest way to grab our attention is through the Live Shoutbox on the front (main) page (there's usually someone around who can help) alternatively, just drop myself or any of the mods/admins a pm and we'll do our best to help!

minusculebeercheers

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
@"JBurns" 
Hi, Happy To met you.
Come on in and have a drink or smoke or just talk and we'll listen.
If you are interested in an AVATAR designed for you, just P/M @"BIAD"
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Boy In A Dress is standing by for instructions with his creative bone at that the ready.
tinybighuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-19-2020, 08:56 AM)BIAD Wrote: Boy In A Dress is standing by for instructions with his creative bone at that the ready.
tinybighuh

"Creative Bone!"

Curiosity has me,,,,, all confused  tinysurprised but I'm afraid to ask  :mediumomg:
(06-19-2020, 08:59 AM)guohua Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 08:56 AM)BIAD Wrote: Boy In A Dress is standing by for instructions with his creative bone at that the ready.
tinybighuh

"Creative Bone!"

Curiosity has me,,,,, all confused  tinysurprised but I'm afraid to ask  :mediumomg:

Me too, he types these things on my laptop and then buggers off back to his shed.

But I'm not going to ask him what -or where, is his 'creative bone'... I wanna get a decent night's
sleep tonight.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-19-2020, 09:05 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 08:59 AM)guohua Wrote:
tinybighuh

"Creative Bone!"

Me too, he types these things on my laptop and then buggers off back to his shed.

But I'm not going to ask him what -or where, is his 'creative bone'... I wanna get a decent night's
sleep tonight.
tinywondering

I was just getting ready to wonder off to our bed when that "Creative Bone" vision got stuck in my head, I'll have to wake-up my Hubby Now,,He won't mind! tinybigeyes
                mediumbluelove
(06-19-2020, 08:17 AM)gordi Wrote: Thanks Gordi! Great to be here, got a link from someone over on ATS and here I am  tinycool

Nice place you got
(06-19-2020, 08:49 AM)guohua Wrote: @"JBurns" 
Hi, Happy To met you.
Come on in and have a drink or smoke or just talk and we'll listen.
If you are interested in an AVATAR designed for you, just P/M @"BIAD"

Thanks guohua, nice to meet you too![url=http://rogue-nation3.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2][/url]

Just popped the tab on a Miller Lite here  minusculebiggrin
Glad you made it!
(06-19-2020, 08:22 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Glad you made it!

Thanks Chiefsmom, great to be here and to see so many of you here  minusculebiggrin
Heart 
Hello JB! Welcome to Rogue Nation!  minusculebeercheers