Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nessie's Cousin Wants Some Fame.
It's official, Nessie can be captured using maple syrup.

Quote:Loch Ness Monster’s North American cousin ‘spotted’ swimming on river in Canada.

The image, which was shot in Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada, appears to show the fabled sea beast.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5815]

'A teenager is claiming he has captured the clearest clearest proof that Nessie exists -4000 miles from Loch Ness.
Matthew D'Amico, 17, was on holiday in Canada when he spotted what he believed was the fabled monster’s neck
protruding from a river.

The university student from Florida was in Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada, when he saw what appeared to be
the creature before quickly managing to snap two pictures. He said: "All the hairs on my body went up as I became
astonished at what I saw in the water.

"I pointed my sister to what I was seeing, and she too stood shocked. "I immediately took photos, and after evaluating
them, my sister and I responded with the same conclusion  the Loch Ness Monster. "I made no hesitation to rush taking
out my camera and capture photos. "My sister ran off to the rest of my family to bring them while I stayed and took photos."

Reports of Nessie date back to sixth century Scotland -but the most famous account came after an iconic 1934 “Surgeon's
photograph”. He said: "I have what I believe to be the most accurate photos of the Loch Ness Monster that has been captured
since that photo.

"Sadly, my parents and sister did not make it quick in time before the creature disappeared below the surface.
"But when I showed the photos to my family, they also were astonished and thought the same thing.
"It definitely looks like the Loch Ness Monster."

The sighting comes after several others in recent years. In March of this year the monster was spotted twice.
In September 2017, amateur photographer Ian Bremner took this photo from the banks of the loch.
His friends claimed it showed three seals playing together, but the whisky warehouse worker suggested it "could be Nessie".

In 2014, a satellite photo on the Apple Maps app seemingly showed a 100ft shape swimming in the loch.
The mysterious outline sparked renewed interest in Nessie after a lull of several years, with the Official Loch Ness Monster
Fan Club claiming it was "likely" to be the camera-shy monster. But experts insisted it was merely a boat and its wake.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5816]

George Edwards took this stunning picture of Loch Ness in 2012, claiming that he had finally found definitive proof of the giant
creature's existence. A year later, the boat skipper admitted he had made the whole thing up.
The image was created with a fake fibreglass model of Nessie from a National Geographic documentary, and Edwards had
even let many of the tourists he ferries around the loch in on his prank...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-24-2019, 09:42 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's official, Nessie can be captured using maple syrup.

Quote:Loch Ness Monster’s North American cousin ‘spotted’ swimming on river in Canada.

The image, which was shot in Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada, appears to show the fabled sea beast....
Curiously... The city and region of Banff in Canada was named (by Scots migrants) after Banff in the NE of Scotland, which lies about 80miles from the real Loch Ness!.
minusculebeercheers
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]