Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arizona, New Mexico, Utah & Colorado. Four Corners Monsters!
This is a bit down Guohua's way and considering what J.C Johnson is investigating,
it seems there are lots of things 'that shouldn't be' roaming around down there.

Interesting.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" 
"WOW" never heard of this before, My husband who was born in AZ, never had either.
Interesting, yes the four corners area is suppose to be considered a mystical place by the local natives.
That we've heard from our visits there to ride the train from Williams Az, to the Four Corners area.

I'll have to watch that 2 hour video tonight.
Thank You.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Almost 2.5 hours long?!   tinywhat 

It will be on my list to watch tonight.  I don't have any choice HULU shows on the weekend to watch, so it's a good time to watch this.
(05-19-2018, 06:28 PM)guohua Wrote: "WOW" never heard of this before, My husband who was born in AZ, never had either...

From what I've learned, the area is full of weird-stuff!

Dinosaurs that cross the road at night, Sasquatch that savage the front of your pick-up truck
and have the hots for young Native American girls, the dancing stick that cavorts outside Native
American trailer doors, Were-folk who demand entry and the little people that live in the wooded
places.

Skin-walkers seem to be more about the remnants of old traditions and a confused world.
It's a busy time down in Four Corners.

Edit: Dammit.... I've just found out that J.C Johnson passed away in February of this year.
The things he saw... Rip J.C.
In memory of the “Indiana Jones of Cryptozoology,” here's some condolences of those
J.C Johnson knew and influenced. Boy In A Dress sends his own belated thoughts of
the man who saw the other side of this reality.

Quote:JC Johnson, who some of his friends called the “Indiana Jones of Cryptozoology,” founded and lead
a group of dozens of enthusiastic and determined researchers focused on a variety of strange and
mysterious creatures in the Four Corners area of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah.

This group’s research included Bigfoot, giant snakes, living dinosaurs, werewolves, dragons, giant birds,
pterodactyls, centaurs, Native American “Skin Walkers,” and other cryptids frequently reported in this wild
and remote region.

Johnson had been a professional river and outdoor guide for more than 20 years.
His experience, knowledge, attunement to nature and undying faith make him a driving force in the field of
cryptozoological and unexplained phenomena research.

Mark Parra writes:

Rest in Peace, Jc Johnson.
Some ten years ago I began my journey into the Bigfoot field researching genre.
Back then I really didn’t know what I was doing, and was green behind the ears on knowledge of the creature.

What I did know was that my first experience and encounter with the Sasquatch species was real.
One of the first men I met in the field was Jc. He had more knowledge and expertise than anyone else I would
come to meet in Sasquatch.

He knew the southwest like the back of his hand, and like me, he had formal training in the ways of the Medicine
Man. He knew the Sasquatch, and knew it’s behaviors, and our friendship helped me to grow as a researcher.

I will always be thankful for the advice and time he gave me as a fellow researcher. One of the biggest lessons 
e taught me was, ” If you need yellow and red circles to prove your point, its probably not worth it.”
The Bigfoot Community in America has lost one of its all time greats.
God Speed Jc, your Spirit Horse awaits you !

David Talaga writes:

It truly devastates me to bring this news to you as a member of Cryptids Four Corners, our founder Jc Johnson
-Left this earthly plane for the StarPath and onto other journeys that we won’t be on with him any longer.
Prayers and condolences go out to all the other members, friends and family of JC! A very worldly, open-minded
man, that has been with us since the beginning of our journey and a huge mentor in our life.
Will miss you big guy and see you on the other side!

Jay A. Bachochin writes:

Jc Johnson was the real deal. A extremely kind and wonderful person.
A staple in the Bigfoot world but also someone I’d call a friend. He would take my phone call anytime so I could bounce
my looney encounters/evidence off him. R.I.P. my ol’ friend, Godspeed!

Jc’s daughter Laura Hugo writes:

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.
My dad put up one hell of a fight. Around 12:40 today he passed away. I am in shock and am utterly heartbroken.
He is a massive part of my being and I’m so proud to be his daughter. I will have more details about what’s next for
those who knew him in the near future.
He is at peace and this earth will never be the same without Jc Johnson walking through it’s deserts and swamps
or kayaking it’s rivers.
I love you, dad.
SOURCE:
I'm not familiar with him, but he sounds like a trailblazer in the topics I love. 

May he rest in peace. 

The video sounds awesome. I can't wait to watch it later.   tinybiggrin
(05-19-2018, 09:28 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 06:28 PM)guohua Wrote: "WOW" never heard of this before, My husband who was born in AZ, never had either...

From what I've learned, the area is full of weird-stuff!

Dinosaurs that cross the road at night, Sasquatch that savage the front of your pick-up truck
and have the hots for young Native American girls, the dancing stick that cavorts outside Native
American trailer doors, Were-folk who demand entry and the little people that live in the wooded
places.

Skin-walkers seem to be more about the remnants of old traditions and a confused world.
It's a busy time down in Four Corners.

Edit: Dammit.... I've just found out that J.C Johnson passed away in February of this year.
The things he saw... Rip J.C.
Yes, we've heard about Skin-Walkers and the Walking Stick, but not much about this weird looking creature.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-19-2018, 06:28 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" 
"WOW" never heard of this before, My husband who was born in AZ, never had either.
Interesting, yes the four corners area is suppose to be considered a mystical place by the local natives.
That we've heard from our visits there to ride the train from Williams Az, to the Four Corners area.

I'll have to watch that 2 hour video tonight.
Thank You.

I never heard of it as well, another thing I should look into, I love stuff like this.