Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 True Stories Of Encounters With Bigfoot
Six true stories of people sharing their experience of witnessing a Bigfoot.  I've only listened to the first three so far, but the description of how it hollered sounds all too familiar. One of the most frightening things I've ever heard! 

Enjoy!

(03-21-2018, 01:47 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Six true stories of people sharing their experience of witnessing a Bigfoot.  I've only listened to the first three so far, but the description of how it hollered sounds all too familiar. One of the most frightening things I've ever heard! 

I really enjoyed those stories Mystic.
Thanks for sharing!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Thanks MW, I have often wondered is there Bigfoot or is it just stories. I once watched one episode of Finding Bigfoot and wondered how they could make 9 seasons of this crap.
(03-21-2018, 12:23 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Thanks MW, I have often wondered is there Bigfoot or is it just stories. I once watched one episode of Finding Bigfoot and wondered how they could make 9 seasons of this crap.

I suppose if you've got a person called 'Moneymaker' in the programme, there's a hint to it!
Cameras, vehicle-logistics, lighting and catering, all out of the way to provide a eerie feeling that keeps
the idea that it's spooky enough to be entertaining, but not serious enough to warrant a full-blown
investigation.

At this moment -due to this sort of poor entertainment, anyone who's witnessed Bigfoot is either mistaken
an identified animal or fraudulent. 
Every single one of them?! It's disgraceful.
Imagine the various problems it would cause if such a creature was recognised by academia.

Cheers Mystic for the video.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.