Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Meet The Giant Humanoids of the Antarctic Continent
They're called the Ningen, and they are very large creatures, growing to up to 30 meters in length.

[Image: Ningen.jpg]

Hey, @"BIAD", do you think this could be your cousin? It doesn't have much of a face either.   tinybighuh

Quote:It is said that MASSIVE, white-colored creatures—which grow to up to 30 meters in length, with humanoid-like facial features—inhabit the cold waters near Antarctica. No one knows for sure what they are, but numerous vessels claim to have witnessed the massive humanoid-beings rise from the depths of the ocean.

For the past couple of decades, rumors have circulated around the world about the existence of gigantic humanoids, strange forms of life that inhabit the icy waters of Antarctica.

In this article, we take a look at the enigma that surrounds this alleged giant, pale humanoids.

(I haven't watched the video below because the format doesn't work on my computer, but I'll post it anyway.)

Quote:According to witnesses, there are creatures which are referred to as Ningen (人間, ‘human’ in Japanese) who have a human-like shape, often with legs, arms, and even five-fingered hands.

Sometimes they are described with fins or a large tail like that of mermaids. The only visible facial features are the creature’s eyes and mouth—various descriptions seem to vary among all who claim to have ‘encountered the mysterious beings.’

[Image: Antarctic-Ningen.jpg]

Quote:So, big deal… Maybe it’s a giant fish?
Well, according to several reports—and countless videos which have been posted online—these mystery beings are unlike anything we’ve encountered before.

Reports from one sighting explains how crew members of a vessel traveling near Antarctica observed what was initially thought to be a submarine in the distance. However, when they approached the unidentified submerged object, it was clear by the irregular shape of the object that it was not a submarine, but a living creature. When the vessel approached the creature, it quickly disappeared into the depths near the Antarctic continent.

Quote:However, Ningen have also been spotted in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans, giving rise to theories which suggest they are mostly nocturnal creatures and survive in cold arctic waters. Most of the alleged sightings occurred at night, making the mystery beings extremely difficult to document or capture on video.

What do you think it could be? tinyshocked

It appears to me that one of the underwater aliens is paying the surface people a visit.   tinywondering

It certainly looks like one of BIAD's relations!
So much so, I asked him about and showed him your thread.

He handed me this from his half-closed shed door and didn't say anything
about it. I dunno, it's an old photograph and there was no date written on
the back of it.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2255]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-07-2017, 07:29 PM)BIAD Wrote: It certainly looks like one of BIAD's relations!
So much so, I asked him about and showed him your thread.

He handed me this from his half-closed shed door and didn't say anything
about it. I dunno, it's an old photograph and there was no date written on
the back of it.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2255]

:mediumomg: