Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MEET THE GENDERLESS ALIEN MAN...
[Image: 3DDDA75500000578-4274396-image-a-3_1488447860856.jpg]
I just don't know what to say or how to comment. tinywhat
We both support people and their right to be as what they want and if they feel the need to be Transgender or Homosexual or a Lesbian oe what ever, OK, as long as you are discreet about it. 
This guy I believe as Issues! minusculethinking  We could be wrong, this could be the new norm for young people,  tinysurprised
Quote:A man has spent $50,000 (£40,000) on plastic surgery to become an alien - and could soon have his genitalia removed.

Vinny Ohh, 22, from Los Angeles in California, has had over 110 procedures to transform into a 'genderless' extra-terrestrial.
The make-up artist believes he's neither male nor female and so his extreme look is a way to mirror how he feels inside.
Scroll down for video 
Yes there is a video.
[Image: 3DDDA7E900000578-4274396-image-a-2_1488447820745.jpg]

[Image: 3DDDA6E800000578-4274396-image-a-1_1488447815292.jpg] 
Quote:He started with lip fillers at the age of 17, before having two rhinoplasties, multiple cheeks and brow bone fillers and more.

The part-time model also wears large blackened contact lenses, alien like talons and unusual hair dye colours.
Now he plans to fork out another $160,000 (£130,000) on surgery to have his genitalia, nipples and bellybutton removed.
Yes you read that correctly,,,,,,,  smallroflmao
Quote:Vinny said: 'I want to be a sexless alien being, I want my outside to reflect how I feel on the inside.

'The overall image I want to do is an alien. I want to be a hybrid, not male or female.

'I've wanted to be sexless and genderless since I was 17, I've been going to doctors to see if it's possible but had no luck.

'I don't want people to think I'm trying to change into a woman. I could live without sexual organs so why should I have a penis or a vagina.

'I don't see why I shouldn't have my genitals completely removed and have nothing down there.

'So far, I've had $50,000 in skincare and procedures including two rhinoplasties, facial fillers in my lips, cheeks and brow bone all to look extra-terrestrial.
Yes please have it all removed so you can't Breed!
[Image: 3DDDA68400000578-4274396-image-a-4_1488447869326.jpg] [Image: 3DDDA67600000578-4274396-image-a-8_1488447886096.jpg]  Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Ahh .... new poster child for why stupid people shouldnt breed ..... damn good thing that line ends with that one ..... 
* fires uo cigar ..... wanders off to set up foundation to keep idiots from breeding and raise funds .... *
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Heh .... it will be the only alien that doesnt probe humans ...... so maybe there is a plus side to it .....

The images the person has provided says everything, it's just narcissism.

How many people who wish to be neither male or female lay naked or dressed on the floor like that?
How many people climb chains and allow someone to take a photograph of us dressed in such a manner?

What purpose does this behavior serve...? Do aliens climb chains and sweeping their blue hair back from
their heavily painted eyes, reach out to something off-camera?

Is white tape wrapped around three-quarters of the body a standard apparel for an off-worlder?
Do aliens actually exist?

How would this young man feel if a species of large-nosed space-travellers introduced themselves
to our planet? Would he demand his original nose to be picked out of the trash-can and be replaced?

I would suggest this confused individual either visits planet Therapy or have a night on the town with
Daitengu and Ninurta.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-03-2017, 11:41 AM)BIAD Wrote: The images the person has provided says everything, it's just narcissism.

How many people who wish to be neither male or female lay naked or dressed on the floor like that?
How many people climb chains and allow someone to take a photograph of us dressed in such a manner?

What purpose does this behavior serve...? Do aliens climb chains and sweeping their blue hair back from
their heavily painted eyes, reach out to something off-camera?

Is white tape wrapped around three-quarters of the body a standard apparel for an off-worlder?
Do aliens actually exist?

How would this young man feel if a species of large-nosed space-travellers introduced themselves
to our planet? Would he demand his original nose to be picked out of the trash-can and be replaced?

I would suggest this confused individual either visits planet Therapy or have a night on the town with
Daitengu and Ninurta.

All good points, *i'd climb a chain naked, for my husband in our bedroom* I believe he's just trying to get attention and his 15 minutes of fame, Hoping for admirer's and followers.

I don't think an alien would bother abducting him, his DNA is Flawed!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
That thing beyond salvage BIAD ......  only thing it might be useful for is as ballistics test dummy .....

The only reason I can think of for why he feels like an alien and wants his outward appearance to show it is because he's a star-seed.
A star-seed is a soul that incarnated into human form to carry out a mission to help planet earth and humans progress.

I think somewhere along way his DNA was damaged, as Ms. G. pointed out.  tinybighuh

The only thing he is going to accomplish is making humans think all ETs are crazy!   tinysure