Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Witches plan to cast a spell on Donald Trump
Yes, Yes, ROFLMAO  smallroflmao That's the Head Lines!  smallcrackingup
[Image: GettyImages-72267718-1280x720.jpg]
Quote:Witches are reportedly gathering to cast a spell on President Donald Trump and his supporters Friday night with the hopes of “binding” him and ejecting him from office.

According to the spell’s Facebook event page — yes, it has a Facebook page — the purpose is to create “a mass binding ritual to be performed at midnight on every waning crescent moon until Donald Trump is removed from office.” There is even a twitter hashtag for it that plays off the “resistance” movement against Trump, going by #magicresistance.
The “private magical order” that began the movement to cast this spell “wishes to remain anonymous,” according to an explanatory Medium post connected to the Facebook page.
The desired effect of the “spell” is to stop Trump “from doing harm”:
Quote:Binding spells, or defixiones, are some of the oldest in the historical record, and are nearly universal in the world’s magical systems. In this document, binding, which seeks to restrain someone from doing harm, is differentiated from cursing or hexing, which is meant to inflict harm on the target(s). It is understood, in this context, that binding does not generate the potential negative blowback from cursing/hexing/crossing, nor does it harm the caster’s karma.
In other words, this is not the equivalent of magically punching a Nazi; rather, it is ripping the bullhorn from his hands, smashing his phone so he can’t tweet, tying him up, and throwing him in a dark basement where he can’t hurt anyone.
The ingredients for the spell include a bunch of household items such as “an unflattering photo of Trump,” a “small bowl of water,” a “pin or small nail” and an “ashtray or dish of sand.”
After all the necessary preparations, participants are instructed to chant together to “the spirits of Earth, Wind, and Fire,” “heavenly hosts” and “Demons of the infernal realm” with supplications that Trump will utterly fail and do no harm. The spell also targets Trump supporters, as the chant includes binding “all those who enable his wickedness, and those whose mouths speak his poisonous lies.”
Participants are then supposed to burn the photo of Trump while chanting “so mote it be.” The instructions permit spell-casters to finish with Trump’s catch-phrase “you’re fired,” if they so desire.
The page states that even non-witches are joining in on the ritual, including “a large number of Christians,” yet no evidence was offered to back up this claim. The Medium page does make several references to Christianity, however, attempting to prove that the spell falls in line with some Christian practices, such as the reading of Psalm 23. It also says that those Christians who are aligning with Trump probably do “not have Jesus Christ on their side.”
At least one celebrity, singer/songwriter Lana Del Rey has decided to participate in the ritual herself, voicing her support on Twitter.
Source
This Looks More Like A typical DNC meeting. I saw Pelosi, Warren, Feinstein, Boxer, and Clinton in the photo.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This only works if the recipient believes it does.  By putting this out on the internet, they probably hope Trump sees it and lets his guard down, but I don't think that will happen. It is really the person themselves making the spell work.

The power of our mind is the most powerful tool we have.  Some know how to use... some don't.

With that being said, when it comes to evil spells, there most certainly are demonic forces that will do things... but it will cost the one casting the spell dearly!
Quote:I could sit here and argue you are being fools but instead I will engage you, In open conversation. In the hopes that you do not delete the post but instead head the warning..

Your spell has some basic problems in the mechanics of it.

Imagine you sit in a court of the gods and are presenting your case to them

Are you taking a moment to outline the Wrongs Trump has done to you as individuals?

Are you prepared to explain to those summoned for the binding what Trump has done to the nation?

Do you have a case for the gods and/or entities you summon that will side with you?

Do you understand that if the binding holds their are other issues?

you will all be bound from personally engage in any form of dealing with trump on any level. From blogs to post, you will not be allowed via Karma

Your motivations both conscious and unconscious will add to the binding and add to your karmic rebound

Have you ever considered as well, that in your intentions you might be harming others yourselves. He has a duty to he is bound to

Donald Trump might be able to walk straight through your binding because he took An oath before your spell was cast. the oath was taken in a heavily masonic designed seat of power and energy

I have two suggestions

1) if you still desire to do this, everyone hold a white and red feather while you cast it (white in the left, red in the white)

or

2) perhaps you follow the tenants 2 know, 2will, 2dare, and 2 keep silent
Perhaps a binding is not the best choice.. A wise sage should be contacted and perhaps a different spell voted on.

Say instead of removal, be pragmatic Pagans and perhaps say a blessing of wisdom, honesty and integrity, with a real or perhaps better understanding be given to him so that he does not misuse the power..

An example would be he be blessed with the wisdom of Solomon, so that the Nation as a whole does not suffer but is lead wisely . Perhaps he can be guided magically to rise above origins and issues to become what the nations needs..

Peace be unto you my brothers
Merry meet and Merry part
Harm ye none on the way

May the goddess grant you the wisdom, and bless you on your endeavors

this is what I posted on the facebook account

Facebook bind trump

Not sure they will let it through.. oh well
@"Armonica_Templar"  I hope they let it stay on Facebook. Great reply.
Silly witches ..... tricks are for kids .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(02-25-2017, 05:01 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Armonica_Templar"  I hope they let it stay on Facebook. Great reply.

The group so far has not let the post get listed it seems

They have a second problem I did NOT mention

They have not listed definitions

The other problem on the karma train is that they have not listed who they consider as abetting
All it takes is for one person to participate in this spell and name all the witches partaking as abetting..
I think we may need another thread area from Mystic and  Armonica_Templar!
We could do with all the help we can get!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1299]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I have an update:
Quote:At the stroke of midnight on Saturday, a small group gathered outside Trump Tower in New York to cast a spell of “magical resistance” on the president.
[Image: sub-buzz-18414-1488049269-14.jpg?resize=625:469&no-auto] [Image: sub-buzz-6704-1488049266-4.jpg?resize=625:469&no-auto]
Quote:Kat said she considered the spell “a form of peaceful resistance.”
“I think the idea of putting good energy out into the universe is something that is universal and should be respected, and that’s why I’m here,” she said.
Karen Irwin (right) is a Christian and does not identify as a witch. Still, she decided to give the spell a try out of sadness that people are “bastardizing [Christianity] in its entirety” as a tool for hate, she said.

And while Irwin wasn’t certain whether or not the spell — the first she ever cast — would have “real world effects,” she thought it was worth a shot.

Quote:Katy Bohinc, a data scientist and poet who said she “regularly practices spells,” said she’s also been “resisting every way I possibly can without skipping work, but it may come to that.”

[Image: sub-buzz-6426-1488050290-3.jpg?resize=625:625&no-auto]
Quote:Davy Ran, a domestic violence counselor, is Jewish and practices Kabbalah, as well as palm reading and tarot cards. She showed up too.
[Image: sub-buzz-7436-1488052989-3.png?crop=935:...12&no-auto]
“I hope [the spell] will actually do something to stop Trump — bind him, stop him and all the horrible things he’s doing in his administration,” she said.
“I also just hope it’ll inspire people to get involved,” she said.

Many witches outside of New York joined in, too. One coven in Mississippi came together for the protest spell.
And of-course the Christian-Mystic.
Quote:One woman, who told BuzzFeed News she is a “Christian mystic” named Donna, shouted a counter-prayer while brandishing a mirror at the witches to “reflect” the spell back on them.
[Image: sub-buzz-9400-1488055824-3.png?crop=871:...11&no-auto]

Quote:Donna told BuzzFeed News she thought the spell casters were “on the verge of evil.”

Multiple times, she called the binding spell “a slavery spell” because it’s meant to “overpower someone else’s will,” she said.
“These people have just been very hateful and nasty, and I wanted to reflect it back at them,” she said. “I hope to protect Donald Trump…and I hope they will repent.”
Naturally Buzzfeed made Her Look Like Crazy Person!  :smallimpatient: 
[Image: hillary-witch-fromabfreedom.gif] 
Souirce 
I'll get right on that thread @"BIAD".  It depends on how much longer my kitty will allow me to sit at the computer.  It might be tomorrow before I get it. 
I'm not all that much into casting spells.  I've read a lot about it, but I don't do that.  I talk to my angels and ask for guidance and help every now and then, and they always answer.  They have power for bringing in good things.  I don't, and will NEVER ask for help from any satanic force!

My belief is also that it's the power of our own mind, how much "faith" we have, that makes any so-called "wish" come true.  I'll explain that more in detail in the thread.

ETA:  Nope, not tonight.  This is a subject that will require some time and research to find information to share so people can understand my beliefs.  It might even take me a few days to put it together.
[Image: 7a921e0648816b5aa401f4a86b9c4809.jpg]

The above is for my own reason( my own little Frank Underwood..lol)

A Spell to Bind Donald Trump and All Those Who Abet Him: February 24th Mass Ritual

Quote:[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]RITUAL[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](v. 2.2)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Light white candle)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Hear me, oh spirits
Of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air
Heavenly hosts
Demons of the infernal realms
And spirits of the ancestors
[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Light inscribed orange candle stub)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I call upon you[/color]

This is a summons

spirits
of the elements (not elementals)
Heavenly host
Demons
Spirits of ancestors

Quote:To bind
Donald J. Trump

So that his malignant works may fail utterly
That he may do no harm
To any human soul
Nor any tree
Animal
Rock
Stream
or Sea

These are instructions but there is another problem here

You can not use pronouns in instructions (not with out issues, major)
Do you see any of the other issues

Quote:[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Bind him so that he shall not break our polity
Usurp our liberty
Or fill our minds with hate, confusion, fear, or despair
And bind, too,
All those who enable his wickedness
And those whose mouths speak his poisonous lies
[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I beseech thee, spirits, bind all of them
As with chains of iron
Bind their malicious tongues
Strike down their towers of vanity
[/color]

Are you seeing the under interpretation

they are outlining what the spell is really doing
Upsurp liberty

the next part is what hits the news and every one

look above that is what they are attempting (spell is a mess)

Quote:[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Invert Tower tarot card)[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I beseech thee in my name
(Say your full name)
In the name of all who walk
Crawl, swim, or fly
Of all the trees, the forests,
Streams, deserts,
Rivers and seas
[/color]

Caster twist the intention of a foci
So caster turns the intentions of everything said before and invert it

Now the ones have you plead in your name
Then try to associate with those thought forms the words named invoke

Quote:[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]In the name of Justice
And Liberty
And Love
And Equality
And Peace
[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Bind them in chains
Bind their tongues
Bind their works
Bind their wickedness
[/color]

They asked them to bind those who would harm trump do to the inversion of intentions
lol

Keep in mind

this part was separated but the one mentioned here do NOT put people in chains

Quote:[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Light the small photo of Trump from the flame of the orange candle stub and hold carefully above the ashtray)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Speak the following loudly and with increasing passion as the photo burns to ashes)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]So mote it be!
So mote it be!
So mote it be!
[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Blow out orange candle, visualizing Trump blowing apart into dust or ash*)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Pinch or snuff out the white candle, ending the ritual)[/color]

This is a release of energy

Note NO definitions
Without the internet how many can define mote!

it is getting the individual to attack the target

Quote:...

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]RITUAL[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](v. 2.2)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Light white candle)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Hear me, oh spirits
Of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air
Heavenly hosts
Demons of the infernal realms
And spirits of the ancestors
[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Light inscribed orange candle stub)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I call upon you
To bind
Donald J. Trump
So that his malignant works may fail utterly
That he may do no harm
To any human soul
Nor any tree
Animal
Rock
Stream
or Sea
[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Bind him so that he shall not break our polity
Usurp our liberty
Or fill our minds with hate, confusion, fear, or despair
And bind, too,
All those who enable his wickedness
And those whose mouths speak his poisonous lies
[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I beseech thee, spirits, bind all of them
As with chains of iron
Bind their malicious tongues
Strike down their towers of vanity
[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Invert Tower tarot card)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I beseech thee in my name
(Say your full name)
In the name of all who walk
Crawl, swim, or fly
Of all the trees, the forests,
Streams, deserts,
Rivers and seas
In the name of Justice
And Liberty
And Love
And Equality
And Peace
[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Bind them in chains
Bind their tongues
Bind their works
Bind their wickedness
[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Light the small photo of Trump from the flame of the orange candle stub and hold carefully above the ashtray)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Speak the following loudly and with increasing passion as the photo burns to ashes)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]So mote it be!
So mote it be!
So mote it be!
[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Blow out orange candle, visualizing Trump blowing apart into dust or ash*)[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)](Pinch or snuff out the white candle, ending the ritual)[/color]

This spell is not a binding spell

These are instructions
Something summoned
Invert intention
then order of attack on target

NOT a binding

It was the hallmarks of a certain group..
@"Armonica_Templar" Thank You for that information,,,,  minusculeclap
Well, I suppose that at the very least, Trump's bringing people together!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I had a really big detailed reply typed up, but I hit the backspace key to reword a sentence, and the entire post disappeared. 

Sigh...   tinycrying 

I've had a ghost in my computer for the past several months.  I don't know what's going on with it. tinyshocked

Anyway... I won't be attempting it again. 

Just a simple word of advice here.  Any spell you cast on another will come back to you through karma, so be careful what you do out there!
This is getting to look real stupid.
[Image: lana-del-rey.jpg]

Quote:Lana Del Rey using witchcraft to rid the world of Donald Trump

Following in the 
footsteps of Lady GagaLana Del Rey is attempting to use witchcraft to remove Donald Trump from Presidency.
“At the stroke of midnight,” the famed singer Tweeted. “Feb 24, March 26, April 24, May 23… Ingredients can be found online.”
Observers noted these dates line-up with the 'waning crescent moon ritual dates,' dates that recently made headlines as members of the occult claimed they would perform ceremonies to rid the world of Donald Trump each time the event occurs. 

A representative for Del Rey confirmed to Pitchfork that the singer-songwriter’s tweet was in reference to the occult rituals.

The necessary ‘ingredients’ have previously been revealed to be "an unflattering photograph of Donald Trump,” a bowl of water, a Tower tarot card, and a "tiny stub of an orange candle.” According to those participating in the ritual, they will not cease until Trump is finally out of power. Source
What does "rid the world of" mean exactly? Kill him? If so, Lana should be arrested for the attempted assassination of the President. Intent is everything.