Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bill and Hillary
Quote:Bill and Hillary

Quote:When Bill and Hillary first got married Bill said, “I put a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it.” In all their 30 years of marriage, Hillary never looked. On the afternoon of their 30th anniversary, curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In it were 3 empty beer cans and $81,874.25 in cash.
She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why there was such a box and with those contents. That evening, they were out for a special anniversary dinner. After dinner, Hillary could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, “I’m so sorry, Bill. For all these years, I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However, today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know, why do you keep the 3 empty beer cans in the box?”Bill thought for a while and said, “I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you, I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again.”

Hillary was shocked, but said, “Hmmm, Jennifer, Paula and Monica. I’m disappointed and saddened by your behavior; however, since you are addicted to sex I guess it does happen and I guess 3 times is not that bad considering your problem.”

Bill thanked her for being so understanding. They hugged and made their peace. A little while later Hillary asked Bill, “So why do you have all that money in the box?”

He answered, “Well, whenever the box filled up with empty cans, I took them to the recycling center.”
smallrofl
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Not to put a downer on the joke.... but this is far-too close to the truth!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-11-2016, 03:46 PM)BIAD Wrote: Not to put a downer on the joke.... but this is far-too close to the truth!
minusculethumbsup

That's True, but Hell, it was a good laugh for me first thing this morning.  smallroflmao
(12-11-2016, 03:49 PM)guohua Wrote: That's True, but Hell, it was a good laugh for me first thing this morning.  smallroflmao

Then Sky's work is done!!

I just wonder how many beer cans were placed in the box that represented the amount
of times Bill bullied women into his favoured position!
tinysurprised
(12-11-2016, 03:53 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 03:49 PM)guohua Wrote: That's True, but Hell, it was a good laugh for me first thing this morning.  smallroflmao

Then Sky's work is done!!

I just wonder how many beer cans were placed in the box that represented the amount
of times Bill bullied women into his favoured position!
tinysurprised
How many women and little girls lived in Arkansa at the Time?  minusculethinking
(12-11-2016, 04:01 PM)guohua Wrote: tinysurprised
How many women and little girls lived in Arkansa at the Time?  minusculethinking
Oh don't get me started!

Bill and his brother held sex parties fuelled with cocaine from certain agencies to keep
his mouth (but not his nose!) -shut about what was happening in the little airport of Polk
County.

What the woman who Billy-boy called 'The Warden' was up to with Yoko Ono and others,
may now only reside in the lost emails she deleted.

But it was a union on a mission for power and wealth.
The 'side-issues' of their urges never bother either of them unless the drugs, assaults, deaths
and misuse of their positions got in the way of their search.

Of course, the above must be completely wrong because if any of this had occurred, the political
system would have sifted them out and thwarted their chances at the White House.
But if the incidents are true, then why didn't the alphabet agencies step in...?
(12-11-2016, 04:17 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 04:01 PM)guohua Wrote: tinysurprised
Oh don't get me started!

Bill and his brother held sex parties fuelled with cocaine from certain agencies to keep
his mouth (but not his nose!) -shut about what was happening in the little airport of Polk
County.

What the woman who Billy-boy called 'The Warden' was up to with Yoko Ono and others,
may now only reside in the lost emails she deleted.

But it was a union on a mission for power and wealth.
The 'side-issues' of their urges never bother either of them unless the drugs, assaults, deaths
and misuse of their positions got in the way of their search.

Of course, the above must be completely wrong because if any of this had occurred, the political
system would have sifted them out and thwarted their chances at the White House.
But if the incidents are true, then why didn't the alphabet agencies step in...?
Quote:Of course, the above must be completely wrong because if any of this had occurred, the political
My husband just read your reply and says, his years in an Alphabet that knew and should have prosecuted was stopped by the People Put In Charge, The Actual Director and two or three senator would assure nothing was heard about any of this because, They were Bribed and had dealings with the underage males and females and drugs and they were also threatened by Blackmail and Death.

That's one reason in the 90's to 2003 my husband stayed in the oversea offices as much as possible, even with it meaning more in the dark duties.
(12-11-2016, 04:29 PM)guohua Wrote: My husband just read your reply and says, his years in an Alphabet that knew and should have
prosecuted was stopped by the People Put In Charge, The Actual Director and two or three senator
would assure nothing was heard about any of this because, They were Bribed and had dealings
with the underage males and females and drugs and they were also threatened by Blackmail and Death.

That's one reason in the 90's to 2003 my husband stayed in the oversea offices as much as possible,
even with it meaning more in the dark duties.

That was -and probably still is the main problem... Bill and Hillary learned the game early and
applied the appropriate grease that makes the corruption machine work in their favour with relish!
(12-11-2016, 04:34 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 04:29 PM)guohua Wrote: My husband just read your reply and says, his years in an Alphabet that knew and should have
prosecuted was stopped by the People Put In Charge, The Actual Director and two or three senator
would assure nothing was heard about any of this because, They were Bribed and had dealings
with the underage males and females and drugs and they were also threatened by Blackmail and Death.

That's one reason in the 90's to 2003 my husband stayed in the oversea offices as much as possible,
even with it meaning more in the dark duties.

That was -and probably still is the main problem... Bill and Hillary learned the game early and
applied the appropriate grease that makes the corruption machine work in their favour with relish!
Absolutely, Bill was the Attorney General of Arkansa in 1977 to 1979 and then to be Governor from 1979 to 1992 and the to The POTUS????  :smallimpatient: 
The people he knew and Cultivated from all that time spent working in the Most Corrupt Profession Ever, a Life Time Politician!  
My husband says he feels cleaner with his past than he would if he'd ever been in Politics.
(12-11-2016, 04:41 PM)guohua Wrote: Absolutely, Bill was the Attorney General of Arkansa in 1977 to 1979 and then to be Governor from 1979 to 1992 and the to The POTUS????  :smallimpatient: 
The people he knew and Cultivated from all that time spent working in the Most Corrupt Profession Ever, a Life Time Politician!  
My husband says he feels cleaner with his past than he would if he'd ever been in Politics.

With all respect, I think your husband's decision to stay out of it was a wise move, it's just
sad that at times, we're at the mercy of our superiors that know we need to keep our jobs
because of income and security.

When I've discussed topics such as this one [with my wife] she always uses a clipped-quote from 'The Mummy'
1999 movie.
"You know, nasty little fellows always get their comeuppance....always"!!
Quote:BIAD wrote: When I've discussed topics such as this one she always uses a clipped-quote from 'The Mummy'
1999 movie.
"You know, nasty little fellows always get their comeuppance....always"!!
Yes, I like to know how long do we have to wait for their Comeuppance? After their both dead and Chelsea's in a Mental Hospital?
You know, if she was ever put under a truth serum and had a Psychiatrist exam her, the dark deep secrets she would tell.
It will always disturb me how the political world creates a perception of honour and
civility whilst -with assistance from the lazy mainstream media, wallow in the deprived
and cash-conning mire.

Safe in the knowledge that the masses believe a suit and tie indicates honesty, those
who control our lives fulfil their wildest dreams.

It seems that everyone is on the take these days!
(12-11-2016, 05:11 PM)guohua Wrote: ...You know, if she was ever put under a truth serum and had a Psychiatrist exam her, the dark deep secrets she would tell.

Like, who is her real father and who Huma REALLY works for?!!!
(12-11-2016, 05:17 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 05:11 PM)guohua Wrote: ...You know, if she was ever put under a truth serum and had a Psychiatrist exam her, the dark deep secrets she would tell.

Like, who is her real father and who Huma REALLY works for?!!!
The first answer, Someone To Drunk To Open Their Eyes!
The second Answer, Not The American People, Muslim Brotherhood would be my guess.
(12-11-2016, 05:24 PM)guohua Wrote: The first answer, Someone To Drunk To Open Their Eyes...!

Here's something from 'The Political Insider'
I don't know how valid it is, but...

'This secret could DESTROY Hillary Clinton’s Presidential campaign.

Another skeleton in Hillary’s closet is coming back to haunt her… It appears Chelsea Clinton’s
real father is Webster Hubbell, the former Mayor of Little Rock, Arkansas.

Hubbell was a law partner at Rose Law Firm with Hillary, and became one of the most important
Clinton-insiders.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=890]

Then-Governor Clinton appointed Hubbell as Chief Justice of the Arkansas State Supreme
Court, but 10 years later he resigned before pleading guilty to federal mail fraud and tax evasion
for overbilling clients. Hubbell served 15 months in prison.

The New Yorker reported on rumors that Hillary Clinton’s affair was first noticed in 1984 at the
Governor’s Mansion during Bill’s second term, but had started long before.

Apparently, Bill Clinton is infertile. This raises serious character questions about Hillary Clinton
 If she was elected, this type of sex scandal could open her up to blackmail.

Robert Morrow claimed:
“His exact words were, ‘I shoot blanks.’ Stunned by what I’d just heard, I asked him,
‘Then what about Chelsea?’ And he said, ‘Oh, Webb (Hubbell) sired her.’”

As the National Enquirer reported (the same tabloid which broke the John Edwards sex scandal),
the accusation was being made by former Clinton aide Larry Nichols.

“According to well-respected author Edward Klein’s (2005) book, The Truth about Hillary,
Bill discovered his wife was pregnant by reading it in the ‘Arkansas Gazette.’”
“It’s unfortunate, sad really, that Chelsea has no real relationship with Hubbell – who I believe
to be her real biological father – when he’s alive and kicking and living in North Carolina.

“But it could be she’s in denial, despite overwhelming proof that Webb is her real dad.”

Whatever Chelsea does or doesn’t know about her paternity, I’m sure she considers Bill her
real dad — despite there being no blood ties,” Nichols said.
“I saw firsthand what a doting, loving father he was to his little girl.
“He always treated her as if she was his own – which in his heart, I believe she’s always been
– from day one.”

And, as an update, the National Enquirer attempted a DNA test and Hubble was NOT
excluded as the possible father:

The ENQUIRER approached Webb, 67, at a book signing in Durham, N.C., on July 18, 2014
 He was promoting his political thriller ironically titled, “When Men Betray.”
Webb arrived to a crowd of about 10 people in attendance – including an ENQUIRER
reporter posing as a fan.

Our reporter presented a brand new Sharpie pen and a pristine copy of the book.
Webb signed his name in the book – and even agreed to place both the book and the
Sharpie pen in a protective bag.

“Webb was more than accommodating. He just thought I was some kind of super fan,”
said the reporter, who also retrieved a large Starbucks drink that Webb had been
drinking from – which was later tested for additional saliva and DNA!

Chelsea’s DNA was much more difficult to acquire.
As a former First Daughter, she’s constantly guarded by Secret Service agents or an
entourage from her dad’s Clinton Foundation – where she serves as Vice Chairwoman.

On April 9, however, The ENQUIRER was there as Chelsea spoke about public health
initiatives at Harvard University’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health in Boston.

The undercover ENQUIRER reporter posed as a high school student visiting Harvard on
a college tour. As Chelsea exited the auditorium, the teenager followed with a new
Sharpie and a clean copy of Hillary’s authorized biography, “Living History.”

“Chelsea, I admire you so much! Can you sign your mother’s book for me?” the teen gushed...'
The Political Insider:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would bet that old Billy boy has to go to bed every night cussing America for not electing HRC to POTUS... She is now home every night... maybe that is justice after all.
(12-12-2016, 12:50 AM)727Sky Wrote: I would bet that old Billy boy has to go to bed every night cussing America for not electing HRC to POTUS... She is now home every night... maybe that is justice after all.

Yeah... the machines to keep her body going and the occasional knock on the door from Huma to ask
if she needs a bed-warmer! And all the time, Poor Willy sat-up in bed with his laptop, wondering which
best pick-up line to use on his 'Singles' forum.

Behind the humming of the devices pouring new blood into Hillary's failing body, she wonders how her
brother's Haitian gold-mining business is faring due to the earthquake and if her Foundation's money
is still be funnelled through a small catering business in DC to her dear Tony.

Oh how Billy-The-Club must miss the heady days of him and Roger Clinton staring at the white powder
on the glass coffee table of one of his mistresses and wondering if they'll consume it all before the next
consignment arrives from Mena. "God Bless Oliver" he'll whisper as he turns over and settles down for the
night.

Ignoring the continuous texts from her former-husband, Huma steps away from the bedroom door and
slips the bottle of tears she'd collected from the latest crew of mewling fans that had visited the non-Trump
hotel earlier.

Making her way quietly down the corridor, she wonders if it's too early to go out into the yard behind the
hotel kitchen to meet her handler.
tinyhuh