Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
She's Not A Very Nice Person! Hillary.
'EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton's long-time lover reveals how he called ruthless Hillary 'The Warden',
bemoaned his sex life with his wife who had greasy hair and BO but wanted a baby to dispel
the rampant 'lesbian rumors'

Arkansas native Dolly Kyle says she had an affair with Bill Clinton that began in the 1970s
and lasted across decades.

Their relationship ended in 1990s when Bill Clinton threatened to 'destroy' Kyle if she spoke
to the media, she tells DailyMail.com in interview.

When Kyle first met Hillary in Hot Springs, Hillary's eyes glared at her from behind
'coke-bottle-thick lenses with an air of real hostility'

'She looked so bad and she smelled so bad I just didn't believe this was Hillary - I hoped
that I wouldn't gag when she got in my car,' said Kyle.

Hillary is  'a mean, angry person, she’s a volcano waiting to erupt and god help you if you’re
anywhere near the lava flow'

The last time Kyle spoke to Bill Clinton was at their 35th high school reunion in 1994.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=676]

Bill Clinton is a sex-addicted 'monster' who mocked Hillary Clinton by calling her 'The Warden'
in front of friends and privately boasted about his high notch count, according to his long-time
mistress and childhood friend Dolly Kyle.

Kyle, now 68, says she had a decades-long affair with the former president before and during
his marriage and had a front-row seat to Bill's salacious double-life in the 1970s and '80s.

Their on-again, off-again relationship ended abruptly in the 1990s, after Bill Clinton allegedly
threatened to 'destroy' Kyle if she spoke to the media about their relationship.

Kyle's decades of observations, shared in an interview with the DailyMail.com as well as in
her 2016 book The Other Woman, provide a unique perspective on the Clintons' marriage
and the couple's treatment of the women who have accused the former president of infidelity
or sexual assault over the years.

Kyle, an Arkansas native who has since befriended several of Bill Clinton's sexual assault
accusers, said she was determined to come forward with her story after hearing Hillary
Clinton say on the campaign trail that women who have been sexually assaulted have the
'right to be believed'.

'When [Hillary Clinton] said women who claim they are raped or sexually assaulted should
be believed, we should support them, I thought "You lying dog hypocrite",' said Kyle...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I Read That yesterday and it was very apparent from the article, Hillary knew of Slick Dick Willies Affairs.
She only stayed married to this Sexual Abuser and Pedofile Because Of Her OWN Political Ambition and Agenda!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]