Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An interesting leak from WikiLeaks Emails..UFOs/ETs
(10-17-2016, 04:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Wait... you just wait and see!   minusculetongue   I do hope we still have internet so I can contact you and rub it in your face when it happens.   tinylaughing

I'll tell ya what - I'm never gonna leave here alive again, because I've already done my time out in the Crazy World, and come back home relatively intact, so I'll give you my address, and you can come rub it in in person if it ever happens. Internet doesn't matter that way, and if the evil Benevolent Space Brothers take away our internets to keep us safe, you can still come visit.

Don't expect me to hold my breath waiting, though... and if you do have to come rub it in, be mindful of the piss puddles from where the Space Brothers got us with those feathers.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: An interesting leak from WikiLeaks Emails..UFOs/ETs - by Ninurta - 10-18-2016, 02:56 AM