Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here Come da Judge, Here Come da Judge!
(10-10-2016, 11:27 AM)guohua Wrote: minusculeclap  @"BIAD"  You're Correct, Not far off the Mark At All.

If the Clinton's and Obama didn't Own the Head of the DOJ and FBI in their Corner there'd Be A Trial.

If Trump was ever to be Elected I'm Positive the New Head Of The DOJ and FBI would reopen the file.

That's true, it's a case of 'who pays your wages?'!!

I just think it's poor that that the 'Down-And-Dirty' segment of a political campaign-that is
'supposed' to be a time when one candidate offers a more sensible alternative to a proposal
from their opposition, has been replaced with a stage where low-brow slurs and accusations
of criminal corruption are mentioned as a reason for them to be not elected.

Of course Trump is a braggart, a rich businessman who's self-generated wealth has sated his
wants that oodles of cash can purchase. I would say that he has and has-had everything a
person would desire because of the accepted lust for money.

Maybe he'll make a crappy diplomat when meeting dignitaries from around the world and
maybe he won't get to grips with the nuances of being a powerful player on the world's
stage.

But... we have people for that. Believe it or not, Presidents are not the best players on
the chessboard regarding negotiations. It's an art that is rarely discussed during election
campaigns because it's not a vital tool to have in one's bag.

Maybe he's only in the race to the White House for the power...? But since it seems his
hard-wiring is based on acquiring power-for-wealth, the constrained position of being
President wouldn't really give the freedom to get his fingers into global pies that his
current status offers.

Mmm... Trump is already a billionaire and maybe he wants more? What could a publicly
-accountable Official want that he couldn't already acquire in a position that held less
restraints?
His finger on the red button? Well, we have people for that as well.

Forbes has him at $3.7 billion, so I'd say if money wasn't his thing, then it's either
he wants to blow up the world or find out what's in Area 51.
And we have people to watch-out for people who wish the first suggestion and others
who will tell him to shut-up about the latter!

Maybe... just maybe, he is the bully in the playground that holds a big bag of marbles
and the geeky-ones who trade their glass beads in the corner of the yard are scared
that he might stop the swap and take theirs off them.
Just an idea.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Here Come da Judge, Here Come da Judge! - by Jude - 10-09-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Here Come da Judge, Here Come da Judge! - by BIAD - 10-10-2016, 12:27 PM