Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EMERGENCY!!
Ah-ha!  And now I come upon this post, which shows I'm not alone in my thinking. tinyhuh 
I didn't see this article before posting my OP.

Hurricane Matthew, The Latest Example Of Global Weather Warfare Desperation?

Quote:The following article proposes that hurricane Matthew might be fueled by weather manipulation technology. It provides no concrete evidence for this claim but the inference is that since weather modification technology is a well-established fact, there could be manipulation taking place. 

Consider that if the powers that be have the technology to change Matthew's course, they either decided to not use it, and therefore let it devastate area's along the storm's path or they did use it to strengthen the storm. 

Unfortunately this is one of those topics we can't confirm with positive evidence as of yet. But what do know for certain is that the power to stop something not used is in effect authorization. If you saw someone stealing from a friend and didn't say anything, you're partially culpable, and in this sense, it seems reasonable to assume that at the very least, the powers behind weather modification are letting this storm damage the coast. 

The Katrina storm of August 23rd to August 31st, 2005, is arguably one of the better examples of an intentionally enhanced hurricane, which caused great destruction and hardship for those affected. 

Here's the latest update as of the time of this writing. 

You can read the rest of this article here: LINK

Messages In This Thread
EMERGENCY!! - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-06-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: EMERGENCY!! - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-07-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: EMERGENCY!! - by DuckforcoveR - 10-07-2016, 01:14 AM
RE: EMERGENCY!! - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-07-2016, 01:28 AM
RE: EMERGENCY!! - by senona - 10-07-2016, 03:37 AM