Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biggest Alpha-Male Crypto Bloodsport Ponzi scheme of the Century
(11-15-2022, 09:08 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-15-2022, 07:03 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: ...Crypto is Ponzi currency. The insanity of Theranos, speed of Lehman and scale of Enron.

As the elite's Corona slogan says, "In it Together."

I was quietly ashamed that I could never get my head around the cryptocurrency due to my inability to find how it
connected to anything of substance.

tinyshocked

Don't be and you're not alone. My intuition told me cryptocurrency just never smelled right. Do folks really think they're gonna take down super-elites like lord Jacob Rothschild. Ha. Oh dear boy, we forgot about that pesky Internet crypto. I guess we're doomed.

Dear Davos elite and WEF party of Oberwelt führer Bloschwab: it appears you accidentally deleted your FTX Partner website. Lucky for you we found it in the Internet archive.

[Image: 4v2lpLc.jpg]

[Image: WNSc4fY.jpg]

They also invested in companies developing next gen coronavirus vaxx. How thoughtful of them.

[Image: d6uJWpK.jpg]
FTX Foundation

As I've said, they are ALL in-it-together. Together we deliver. tinyok

[Image: FO9KRce.jpg]

[Image: cOcgpvd.jpg]
TOGETHER Trial

Unlike crypto jargon, the formula is simple, Central Banking Cartel - Round Table Groups - Foundations - Think Tanks - Government control of populations via legislation, backed by force. A bevvy of sad, vacuous, rich, mainstream and alt media stars - like sheep dogs - herd the minds of people into the pre-prepared intellectual holding pen before the final solution.

The FTX Ponzi Schemers of Convid Scamdemic smells of a WEF, Marxist version of "Stakeholder Capitalism" designed to facilitate ESG based China-Style total control. SBF/FTX was a WEF partner to push CBDCs, social credit scoring mechanisms, and authoritarianism.

Just as the clerical elite shared power with the nobility in the feudal era, a nexus between the clerisy and the oligarchy lies at the core of neo-feudalism.  Do all roads still lead to Rome?

What's happening down under you might ask? Well, the presstitutes tell us ~800 fully vaxxxed Covid cases on a single boat. What a joke.

[Image: U36VQon.jpg]
Princess Corona Cruise

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest Alpha-Male Crypto Bloodsport Ponzi scheme of the Century - by EndtheMadnessNow - 11-15-2022, 11:09 PM