Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Parallax Theater
(10-21-2022, 09:50 PM)BIAD Wrote: With a deep humbleness in my request, I need more of this!
(And I didn't get the Mitchells mixed-up, it was just another light nod that everything is monitored)
tinybiggrin

The 'Everyone-is-involved' comment is because it seems that those who occasionally surface to feel the
light on their terrible faces, usually have connections to the others who are gently moving the strings of
societal-control.

My heart yearns for the truth about the Haight Ashbury Free Clinic, Squeaky Fromme's meeting with Manson
and why the Spahn Movie Ranch was 'chosen' to be their place of residence. There's a sh*t-load more to all
this that still waits to be unearthed.
minusculethinking

Whoa boy! You're not kidding. This stuff is a bottomless entangled spider web of many layers. You may have known, but I very recently had my mind blown upon learning that Charles Manson was sent to Boys Town in Nebraska when he was 14, ya know the one from the Franklin Scandal.

[Image: nPz9O62.jpg]
The Indianapolis News

Much later on, one of his psychiatrist's was Dr. Jolly 'MKULTRA' West, the same one consulting for the OKC bomber, Jack Ruby, and Sirhan Sirhan. Both Sirhan and Manson are both rumored to have connections to the Process church cult.

Danny Trejo Recalls Being Hypnotised By Charles Manson In Jail:

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
The Parallax Theater - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-18-2022, 11:57 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-19-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-19-2022, 01:11 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-21-2022, 09:50 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-21-2022, 11:58 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-23-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-23-2022, 10:01 AM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-25-2022, 09:12 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-25-2022, 10:01 PM