Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did we help blow up Russia's pipe line ?
US may have shared intel with Ukraine on how to sabotage OR from the time Biden said he would stop Nord Stream & war breaking out...7 months elapse and we have a pipeline rupture due to neglect? I have no idea what preventative maintenance is required on any pipeline.

Since these BALTOPS exercises in June, near the Danish island of Bornholm the British Royal Navy along with the US Navy’s 6th Fleet has been training the Ukrainian military to use these same drones.

Added fuel for possible sabotage, in 2015, the annual routine underwater survey of the Nord Stream 1 pipelines came across a remote operated vehicle rigged with explosives right next to one of the lines in Swedish waters. The umbilical cable had been cut. The drone’s national origin was never disclosed.

Explosive-Laden Drone Found Near Nord Stream Pipeline (Nov 2015) Not much to the article and the oil companies use seismic blasting to map the sea bed and geology.

A follow-up report (translated from Swedish):

Quote:The analysis shows that it is a Swedish remote-controlled craft (Seafox) that the Armed Forces use to clear mines, for example.

The craft, which is guided by a cable, was lost when the cable broke during an exercise. The loss occurred in the spring of 2014 far from the place where it was found.

It really posed no danger either to the gas line or to shipping because it has a built-in function that makes it neutralize itself. The craft was moved and destroyed by the Swedish Armed Forces last week.

The analysis of objects at the gas line complete

In this French interview (starting at 3:50) with Jacques Baud, he said based on documents that has been declassified, Ronald Reagan ordered the sabotage of the gas pipeline from Russia to Europe to prevent too much rapprochement ("reconciliation") between Russia & EU, especially Germany.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did we help blow up Russia's pipe line ? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 09-28-2022, 07:57 PM