Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*** Building YOUR Rogue Nation's future *** ALL MEMBERS READ ***
(09-05-2022, 04:54 PM)Sol Wrote: I'm actually the one looking into it and I hear you. Been there, done that. And I'm of the kind that thinks that if it ain't broken, why fix it? But it depends if the pros outweigh the cons. In any case, it's not for tomorrow morning lol and we'll keep everyone in the know if we decide to go ahead with this.

And no worries about the emojis. They were Guohua's picks - for most. So they're now considered untouchables. I remember at the time that we had asked everyone to chip in the emojis they'd like the site to have. It had taken days to set all of those up. That's the main reason we have this variety. We might add to it in the future but we won't take any of them out.

Hope this answers your concerns..

chill

That emoji ought to be my avatar, but it just doesn't have enough Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers hair on it!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** Building YOUR Rogue Nation's future *** ALL MEMBERS READ *** - by Ninurta - 09-05-2022, 07:48 PM