Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Africa] The Tribulations Of Making A Gospel Music Video.
(08-02-2022, 09:03 AM)BIAD Wrote: It's strange that nobody has asked what coloured skin the victims and suspects have. Why is it the ethnicity of those
in this horrible incident is taken for granted?

I guess I am as guilty as the next person on this. I assumed because it happened in South Africa, the assailants were South African, but I was wrong.

There are several articles about the internet, and the provided information does not match. They do all mostly speak of the the models, the assaults, and the Zama Zama, the illegal miners that terrorize the region.

These Zama Zama are migrants. They have no regard for life, including there own.

The Zama Zama have been coming to the area for years. They are not wanted, and they are in constant conflict with the people that live there.

They are illegal, they have formed gangs, and they are dangerous. The people have been trying to get rid of them for years. As long as those mines are there, and there is a chance, even one more remote, than that of winning the lottery, they will be there risking their lives, and taking out their frustration and feelings of desperation, out on those around them.

They are an evil group of hopeless men that just don't care. There is a lot going on here. The real problem is pure greed, and when they continue to watch the so called legal mines so close, making other people rich, it is just an escalating problem that will eventually come to a head.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Africa] The Tribulations Of Making A Gospel Music Video. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-02-2022, 03:48 PM