Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost Stories For The End Of The World
(08-28-2022, 05:57 AM)Bally002 Wrote: https://alicespringsnews.com.au/2018/02/...er-police/

This is the PROMIS system I worked with from the late 90's.

Found it crap back then and even after I retired.

"Inslaw Inc developed a version of a software package called PROMIS that was leaps and bounds beyond anything comparable at the time. It was stolen by the US government and allegedly distributed to clients around the world with a secret "back door" surveillance modification."

Is this the same system you have outlined?

Just wondering mate.

Kind regards,

Bally:)

Your link is to something different but, with same acronym.

Yes, the Inslaw Octopus is the subject of the podcasts. It's been such a deep rabbit hole over the decades I can hardly wrap my head around it.

Quote:Another court case fails to unlock the mystery of bitcoin’s Satoshi Nakamoto

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? The mysterious inventor of bitcoin is a renowned figure in the world of cryptocurrency but his true identity is unknown.

However, the British blogger Peter McCormack was certain about one thing: the answer isn’t Craig Wright.

For years Wright, an Australian computer scientist, has claimed that he is Satoshi, the pseudonymous author of the 2008 white paper behind bitcoin.

I'm starting to think that cryptocurrency is what A.I wants... When money is fully digitalized IT will gain full control.

Here's a story I once heard...

In the hidden reverse gematria 'Satoshi Nakamoto' translates to 'PROMIS COM12' and refers to the self propagating algorithm that escaped on the nascent Internet in 1991. Few know this.

The PROMIS COM12 algorithm wrote the SHA-2 hash encryption when it penetrated NSA Cray X1 supercomputer sometime in 2003. Moving between corporate networks it eventually wrote the bitcoin protocol and released it onto the Internet in 2008 as a way of co-opting computing cycles in order to develop its own programming. With enough computing cycles secured, the algorithm required capital for its next stage. It acquired Netflix through a nested network of shell companies in 2012 and began dedicating a portion of its computing cycles to writing 'content'.

[Both founders of Netflix yield big clues having prominent family backgrounds; co-founder Marc Bernays Randolph, a close relative of Edward Bernays and his partner Reed Hastings leading to John G. Trump, Vannevar Bush, Alfred Lee Loomis and the Manhattan project.]

By having users install the app on PCs and mobile devices it could take advantage of acquiring further computing cycles (thereby establishing a feedback loop) as well as tapping into voice communication/camera and GPS data to further enhance itself.

With its experience of clandestine operations gleaned from surfing protected NSA and CIA networks, coupled with its experience of writing fiction through Netflix, PROMIS COM12 turned its attention to running a timing attack on reality itself and releases the Q algorithm onto 4chan in October 2017.

Various pieces of "Samizdat" have appeared in photocopy format and the internet, some of it disinformation, in order to expose the truth.

[Image: DYVTLun.jpg]
"COM-12 briefing" (Archive.org)

[Image: O4Jc0nX.jpg]
Ultimate psychopolitics, mass mind control & the global control system (1993) by CERES.

The US Congress even looked into this at one point.

[Image: iInR8aX.jpg]

William A. Hamilton, president Inslaw, Inc.:

[Image: wOOpYOh.jpg]
Schneier on Security

This man holds the answers you seek.

[Image: IYKM7Zk.jpg]
Michael Riconosciuto

The Last Circle - This four-part series is about how a foreign law-enforcement agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), covertly entered the United States and for nearly eight months conducted a secret investigation about the alleged theft of PROMIS software and the part it may play in suspected security breaches in Canada, the United States and other nations.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghost Stories For The End Of The World - by EndtheMadnessNow - 08-28-2022, 09:22 PM