Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost Stories For The End Of The World
Continuing with Ghost Stories For The End Of The World series...

Quote:47 - The Octopus 1: The Perfect Spy

Inslaw Inc developed a version of a software package called PROMIS that was leaps and bounds beyond anything comparable at the time. It was stolen by the US government and allegedly distributed to clients around the world with a secret "back door" surveillance modification. The Inslaw Affair is, for many people, the Rosetta Stone of modern American conspiracy, a high tech Watergate. Before we get truly out there, myself and the myserious Mr Benjamin Ghazi are going to use this opening episode to really get to grips with what PROMIS actually did, why it was worth stealing, and, just maybe, why it was worth killing for.

48 - THE OCTOPUS 2: Danny Casolaro in Wonderland

Danny Casolaro is a freelance journalist on the hunt for a scoop when he hears about the Inslaw Affair. Bill Hamilton has a hell of a tale to tell him: a horror story about grinding bureaucracy, corruption in high places, rogue intelligence operatives and low-level footsoldiers for the gangster state. In hearing this, Danny's curiosity soon morphs into an all-consuming obsession.

Part 3 is going to get weird very quickly and should be available sometime Monday.

[Image: CKo3ure.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghost Stories For The End Of The World - by EndtheMadnessNow - 08-28-2022, 04:10 AM