Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Contagious Vaccines: A Warning
(06-18-2022, 08:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: You are right. There is nothing, natural about it.

And they are not interested in doing anything to save us. They are experimenting with our children and they are willing to risk the lives of the majority of the people on this planet. No doctor that cares about his patients is going to give a perfectly healthy child some, manufactured experimental concoction, for some unknown, disease that they claim they don't know enough about. But admits that it has a less than 1% chance of killing you, and is very likely to be no more harmful than a common cold or the flu.

And nobody in their right mind would allow their child to be used in such a manner.

So what in the hell is the real goal? There is some real shady stuff going on, and people better freaking wake up.

They don't give a damn about any of us. So why the charade? Maybe there really are aliens among us. Because the people in positions of authority on this planet, sure as hell are not human.

Absolutely. They give NO shits about us peons at all. We have just become lab rats for them, young and old, one and all.

a change of ONE SINGLE SNP (an A, C, T, or G of a genetic code) can produce a profound, long term effect. For example, in your Neanderthal thread, it was shown that ONE SNP, at a single position, mutated 50 or 60,000 years ago in Neanderthals, produced a doubling of the chance of death from a modern engineered virus (covid in this case) that did not even exist back then. As a matter of fact, every single mutation that led to humans in the first place was changed one SNP a a time.

Furthermore, genes as a whole do not work in isolation, they work in tandem, and some other gene or genes has the potential to either exacerbate or moderate any changes "edited" in, with a high potential for unforeseen, unintended consequences. My own genetic code says I should have blonde hair and blue eyes, but some other gene or genes somewhere in that code are modifying it, because back when I had hair that wasn't white, it was jet black, and my eyes are a grayish blue.

Nothing operates in isolation in genetics or baking. Using the baking example again, it's a far different experience to sit and eat 4 cups of dry isolated flour, followed by a couple cups of milk, a glass of raw eggs, and a cup of sugar for dessert, than it is to eat a cake, and leaving just one of those ingredients out or changing it to something else will produce a far different sort of cake, probably not a viable one.

So, tinkering with genetic codes is a devil's errand, and will not lead to anything good. And here they are, trying to test their monstrosities on humans.

Deep down, I think they are really trying to find the most efficient way to kill us off without eliminating themselves as well.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by 727Sky - 06-18-2022, 12:46 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by Ninurta - 06-18-2022, 06:51 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by Ninurta - 06-18-2022, 09:39 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by Ninurta - 06-18-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by guohua - 07-07-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by BIAD - 07-07-2022, 04:14 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by 727Sky - 07-07-2022, 10:58 PM