Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When Do We Stop Being As Stupid As They Think We Are?
(06-12-2022, 08:09 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Look what showed up in my feed.

I guess I am no the only one asking this question.

Quote:Are we stupid? Or are we just being treated as if we’re stupid? Which is it? asks Neil Oliver

163,910 views Jun 11, 2022

Funny that, I came here to post the same vid.

For two years they shoved their intolerant fingers in our faces, destroyed lives and livelihoods, made ridiculous demands in order to sustain their own fear, threatened our children & killed hundreds, destroyed the economy, used COVID as an excuse to destroy families and steal an election, attempted to force us to kneel at the altar of their mask wearing and never-ending vaccine crap...and we’re just supposed to what, forgive them?  Fat chance...WE NEED a reckoning. War (of some flavor & color) is coming.

Regards to the globalist vax campaign, from late 2020 I felt the eerie parallel to Nazi Germany (post 1933) when over 3000 aristocrat prince's & princess's and other elites had joined the Nazi party. They too had the vaxx (eugenics) program called Aktion T4.

Suddenly, outta the blue, the biggest one-day increase on record for Taiwan.

[Image: Mad9wPq.jpg]
Medriva

[Image: 274STU4.jpg]
https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1534620276335443969

[Image: zAb0WaE.jpg]

[Image: Rvx1nY4.jpg]

[Image: lDdNrWK.jpg]

Like cattle led to the slaughterhouse, we are being steered into the eye of a perfect storm, indeed.

[Image: pbAfQsA.gif]

Sorry, forgiveness is for the next generation.

[Image: 6R4WKxK.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Do We Stop Being As Stupid As They Think We Are? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-13-2022, 03:42 AM