Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When Do We Stop Being As Stupid As They Think We Are?
@"NightskyeB4Dawn" 

You ain't just whistling "Dixie"! I went to Family Dollar Store to buy a few plastic totes like some I bought there summer before last because they were cheapest there. Imagine my shock to see the price had more than doubled! Needless to say I decided I could do without them and headed to the paper goods instead, but when I looked at multi-packs of toilet paper they were the tiniest rolls I have ever seen in my life!

I walked out of that store without getting anything I went in there for. I've been doing that a whole lot lately. If a product is the same size it costs twice as much or more and if a product is at least close-ish to the same price it is half the size or less! I am finding there are a hell of a lot of things I just don't need anymore and for the things I absolutely need I am shopping around for the best price- something I've always done but nowadays have had to become bullish about! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Do We Stop Being As Stupid As They Think We Are? - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-09-2022, 04:54 PM