Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(06-01-2022, 10:23 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
Quote:Anatomy of a School Shooting by Dave McGowan | May 2, 2001

(The following article appears in the book You Are Being Lied To)

It is not, however, the only – or even the primary – goal, but rather a secondary one at best. The true goal is to further traumatize and brutalize the American people. This has in fact been a primary goal of the state for quite some time, dating back at least to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy on that fateful day in Dallas on November 22, 1963.

The strategy is now (as it was then) to inflict blunt force trauma on all of American society, and by doing so to destroy any remaining sense of community and instill in the people deep feelings of fear and distrust, of hopelessness and despair, of isolation and powerlessness. And the results have been, it should be stated, rather spectacular.

With each school shooting, and each act of ‘domestic terrorism,’ the social fabric of the country is ripped further asunder. The social contracts that bound us together as a people with common goals, common dreams, and common aspirations have been shattered. We have been reduced to a nation of frightened and disempowered individuals, each existing in our own little sphere of isolation and fear.

Note: I only quoted a tiny part of his essay that struck home for me.

[Image: o6L6wOh.jpg]
Book link

I'm certainly isolated, but it's by choice, not out of fear. I've been isolated for years, long before this fear-mongering started, because people in general are stupid, and I don't want to deal with them daily.

I am not, however, disempowered. I still have all the self-power I ever had.

I do not feel hopelessssness, despair, or powerlessness. I do feel isolated, but again that is by choice. It's as much for "their" safety as it is for mine. I do  not suffer fools gladly.

Everyone gonna be OK so long as they avoid pissing me off. I'm doing my part to avoid pissing them off by staying the hell away from them, so the best thing for society is to steer clear of my patch. Everybody happy thataway.

They can approach if they must to screw with me, but they better be able to duck really fast if they do, because they don't know what direction danger will come from. Best option is to leave me the hell alone, and let me die of old age, and still free.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Ninurta - 06-02-2022, 09:33 AM