Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(06-01-2022, 04:47 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I trust nothing presented by the media, regardless of its form, though social media is the one form that does too often, go off the cliff.  Even when they tell the truth, they have to add in a ton of salt. Which makes it completely unpalatable to me.

I live my life in a constant mental state of believing, until I find you have been less than truthful. I then have to accept the simple fact, that you lied. People lie for a variety of reasons. Even a little white lie is a lie. We have all been guilty of lying, which is another reason I don't trust anything that is presented in the media, and why my brain immediately goes into vetting mode.

Indeed, so you will need to make your own investigation. Asking the relatives of the victims - "did they died for real"? Also asking the relatives of the enemy of the day "did he did it for real", or "did he existed"?

A very small percentage of population will do it.

Edit I am sorry for being so skeptical , it just the way my Ukrainian grandmother teach me to think. She never believed the moon landing.
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by SimeonJ - 06-01-2022, 04:50 PM