Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(06-01-2022, 04:34 PM)SimeonJ Wrote: Believe it or not but I have a "twin" which lives the next bus stop from me, but we are totally different character. Once the police wish to arrest me just because I look like him, but they went away after i gave them my ID.

Of course you cannot trust the pictures from the internet, but also it means you cannot trust your TV or the news sites. Which brings us to the ultimate question: was there a mass shooting at all?

PS: there was 3 school shootings in Russia all with a cities which names starts with K, KKK - 33. I need to make a post about that, but when I am not lazy.

I trust nothing presented by the media, regardless of its form, though social media is the one form that does too often, go off the cliff.  Even when they tell the truth, they have to add in a ton of salt. Which makes it completely unpalatable to me.

I live my life in a constant mental state of believing, until I find you have been less than truthful. I then have to accept the simple fact, that you lied. People lie for a variety of reasons. Even a little white lie is a lie. We have all been guilty of lying, which is another reason I don't trust anything that is presented in the media, and why my brain immediately goes into vetting mode.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-01-2022, 04:47 PM