Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(05-27-2022, 02:22 PM)Snarl Wrote: Cops suck.  There's no other definition ... and, I was one for 17 years ... so, I know what my very own eyes saw.  They are tools.  They (about 40%)(for the most part) never realize this.  They're also one of the most corrupt bureaucracies in the country (next to school boards and our very own defined government establishments).

If you ever take a cop's life ... don't worry about it.  They ARE your enemy ... whether you know it (or they know it) is NOT relevant.

from my experience, cops are just people. They are drawn from the general population, and seem to have about the same proportion of dumbasses, cowboys, and power grabbers as the general population, and about the same proportion of serious, steady men.

With that said, their entire job is to protect the government and it's power, despite the paint job they sell of "to serve and protect" the people behind that government. They are not there "for the people", they are there on behalf of the government - and any cop that thinks it through will realize that. Some of them act accordingly, and others continue on with their own agenda wearing a government badge. That became very apparent during the 1990's when the government started increasingly militarizing the police, and it accelerated after 911 when DHS was formed and started handing out tanks and armored cars and actual "weapons of war" - as opposed to the civilian available "black rifles", which are NOT "weapons of war" but rather simple semiauto rifles with a flashy paint job - and set about creating a paramilitary force to array against the citizens. An "army" for domestic use instead of foreign. That army ain't working for YOU if it's shooting AT you, case closed.

So, if I ever take another life, it will be damned apparent that it is my enemy, whether civilian or government. You can always tell who is your enemy regardless of their job description - they point guns at you and shoot at you. If they do either of those two things, you can be sure they are not your friend, and they are bought and paid for at that point. They are then fair game, and can be eliminated with a clear conscience, no matter what kind of duds they are wearing. In the final analysis, they are ALL just people under their shiny geegaws, civilian and government alike.

Now to be honest, I support my local police, but then again they are not in the habit of giving me a ration of shit on behalf of the government, so they have not yet made themselves into my enemies.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Ninurta - 05-27-2022, 09:53 PM