Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(05-26-2022, 09:15 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: [Image: Snip.png]

Discussion of the Police State and how to address it was why I got the boot on TOS. Leaves me wondering in the long run.

(05-26-2022, 09:15 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Remember that time during Watergate when Edward Lansdale planned to fake the second coming of a pro-US Christ using submarine-mounted holograms to distract/manipulate the catholic population of Cuba long enough to stage and justify an invasion?

Jacques Vallée: "which is well within our technology."

In the book "Civilian Warriors: the inside story of Blackwater and the unsung heroes of the War on Terror", (2013) by Erik Prince describes how the Columbine shooting and the law enforcement response to it prompted Blackwater to expand its programming into active shooter training.

23 years later, cops are still standing outside while children are senselessly (sacrificed) slaughtered. Does not make sense until one reviews ours past 23 years of such ever increasing madness.

I don't know how to lay this out in the best way.

I _know_ God is real.  "Belief" is a completely fucked up qualification.  Either you have met him ... or you have not. Belief is an abject failure when it comes to God.

I worked for Blackwater for 4 1/2 years (they paid damned good and that's my excuse). They taught me to kill without passion. And, for that, I am eternally grateful.

Cops suck.  There's no other definition ... and, I was one for 17 years ... so, I know what my very own eyes saw.  They are tools.  They (about 40%)(for the most part) never realize this.  They're also one of the most corrupt bureaucracies in the country (next to school boards and our very own defined government establishments).

If you ever take a cop's life ... don't worry about it.  They ARE your enemy ... whether you know it (or they know it) is NOT relevant.

As for the school shootings: Isn't it obvious yet, that the regular Joe shouldn't be trying to leverage the 'establishment' any longer these days?  Stoopid damned sheople.

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Snarl - 05-27-2022, 02:22 PM