Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(05-26-2022, 10:23 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 02:43 AM)Snarl Wrote: Where did he get the money to buy the weapons?

it smells funny all the way over here.

Funny enough ... that I went out and bought another lower yesterday. Wrecked a roll-pin and didn't finish putting it together though -chuckle- should have had more of those in the toolbox. They are such a bitch.
[Image: Roll-Pin.jpg][url=https://ibb.co/m8qH28z][/url]

If the Dembos aren't washed away during the mid-terms, my bet is they (and I mean Dems and RINOs) will be making their gun-grab before Biden leaves office ... if they've got the balls.

These crazies and their shoot-em-ups at the schoolhouses are the perfect catalyst for open warfare on the 2nd Amendment in the Bill of Rights.

1st worst idea ever: Not incorporating those enumerated rights into the Body of the Constitution ... so any breach breaks the country ... as it should be to any agreement
2nd worst idea ever: Not defining a penalty of death for _any_ infringement of enumerated rights (even the discussion of such ... fuck the 1st Amendment at that specific point ... if there is any exception, that should be it!!) to keep the country from breaking apart into individual states

I have to admit, I am a little giddy at the concept of a 2d Revolution in this lifetime.

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Snarl - 05-27-2022, 01:26 PM