Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
A lot of people are comparing this to Sandy Hook. I haven't looked to see what Alex Jones has to say.

Okay, I am stirring the pot with that comment.

From what I have seen so far, the attempts to save face, and cover their asses, is creating more questions and creating suspicion and doubt.
This is a tiny town, in a poor area. I am sure they thought they were safe. A place where everyone knows everyone, is not going to see a threat in a familiar and known face. I don't think it odd that the guy was able to get into the school.

My question falls into the category of how he was able to acquire the weapons, and ammunition, and how he manged to get them to the school while being chased.

The police were locals. Never thought in a million years they would see something like this in their community. They were not trained, or prepared for this. My question here is why the same instinct to rush the building and, at least try, to save the children, did not overcome the police.

Saving children is a primordial instinct, especially if the children are your children. Children of your own community. There are a lot of questions, and a lot of lessons to be learned, after the fact. I just hope they don't waste time pointing fingers, and get straight to the job of identifying their mistakes and correcting them.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-27-2022, 12:39 PM