Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
The politicians have not addressed the root issue of school shootings since going back to April 1999. Everytime, the first words you hear from any of them are guns, guns, guns followed by the twit echo chambers...The same people calling for America to ban legal guns and rely on police today, are the people who issued calls to "defund" the police in 2020, and insisted on keeping the border porous for illegal gun imports in 2021. You cannot legislate away evil. They also demanded disrespect for human life 3 weeks ago, but that's more subtle. And they cheered $40 billion going to that laundry dump called the Ukraine.

There is no agreed upon "official number" from any agency that defines a mass shooting in the US. The FBI says unofficially 3 (might be 4), not including the shooter. Instead, they allow this tragic issue to fester over 20 years. Now, everything is weaponized and our kids are paying for it in blood. There is something very dark & connected about these 2022 shootings. I said in late summer of 2020 that within 2 years there will be a rise in horrific school shootings.

ABNARTY summed up my mutual thoughts.

[Image: psR36Il.jpg]
Pathetic.

Polling shows that 90% of Americans want their federal lawmakers to take steps to prevent gunmen from perpetrating horrific violence. "Polling"? smh

NY Times is so pathetic.
[Image: AfERhgd.jpg]

[Image: k0ypys0.jpg]

@Matthew McConaughey hometown is Uvalde, Texas.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-25-2022, 06:56 PM