Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(05-25-2022, 05:10 PM)beez Wrote: We have a failed judicial system.

People commit acts of absolute horror with hardly any fear of punishment.

People commit acts of terror and are released on a 1 dollar bail.

If we publicly hang the next school shooter or gang banger or subway shooter or store shooter, then we might see a reduction in shootings.

We have allowed our kudzu like system to run unchecked for too long. Like kudzu, that grows damn near in front of your eyes, and spreads at a rate that can suffocate and kill anything green and good that it comes in contact with, our systems is raging out of control. It is suffocating and killing anything good that it comes in contact with. And like kudzu it takes years and years to get under control, and is likely to spring right back, if care is not taken.

We have chosen poorly for many years. We continue to choose out of fear, and without discernment.

We failed to reign in and control the system, because we became compliant. We became lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to our parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. We embrace the influencers, the social justice warriors that have the appearance of godliness, but deny its power.

Too many of us have become the people we were warned to avoid.

I am not riding a high horse. I am just as broken and guilty as anyone else. I don't want to seem pious, and I don't even come close enough to Job, to even speak about his faith.

My awakening came much the way that Paul received his. Let me just say I had an encounter much like that one on the road to Damascus. I was blind, but now I see.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-25-2022, 05:48 PM