Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis
(06-16-2022, 12:54 AM)SimeonJ Wrote: I know what will happen. I have read the book of revelations when i was like 7 years old or something :). I come from very religious Christian Orthodox family.
PS you better read the Buddhist book of the death to be prepared.

The Book of Revelation is hard to understand esp. at such a young age. I believe I first read that when I was around 11 years old and was fascinated with the imagery, but understood none of it really.

As a guide, it's also hard to understand as I believe that the signs are not quite in sequence and have to be understood based on the symbology and the times back then. The New Testament has some good predictions from Christ himself and the Old Testament Book of Daniel has some good prophecies as well that align with the others.

Not sure how Buddha figures into this, but I haven't studied much of his stuff. I believe that everything we need is in the New Testament in the quotes of Jesus even though I'm not big on the apostles (like the Book of Acts), they were always questioning Jesus and didn't seem to get his messages all the time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 06-16-2022, 02:58 PM