Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis
(06-14-2022, 10:25 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Didn't the Fed just raise interest as a sledgehammer approach to stop us from being able to afford to buy anything, to stop the run away train of inflation? 

I against they will stop inflation in it's tracks, when there is nothing to buy, and no one can afford to buy anything.

I may be wrong, about their reasons for putting us in a strangle hold, because I can't make sense out of any of this.

Unless they just want us all dead.

Weimar republic part deux? I seriously doubt they want us "all" dead, otherwise they would cease to exist, but yea I feel your point. Perhaps a clandestine/covert eugenics program hitting us simultaneously from all angles to weed out the weak while at same time demoralizing us and changing the culture to have more obedient slave race. Those left still standing will simply submit due to exhaustion and will accept their solution which of course only works in their favor. The current day cannon fodder of MK zombies will soon be dropped like a sack of rotting potatoes once the PSYWAR funding from technocrat billionaires like Soros & the elitist Club of demons (Rome) is halted.

The irony is these evil twisted elites preach "sustainability" from their ivory towers to us 24/7 and yet it's all the exact opposite...their continuous carpet bombing of methods & tactics to change the world for the so-called betterment of humanity is Unsustainable!

It will be interesting to see how the Op changes, morphs into something else after elections, especially if the GOP takes the House. We'll then know if the GOP is just an arm of the Dem parasitic party.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-15-2022, 09:56 PM