Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis
Ukraine fiasco & India wheat export ban - Wheat for billions plus farm animals (goodbye Europe?)
Sri Lanka riots - prelude on what's to spread around the world?

Total supply chain disaster in the making.

Shanghai lockdowns causing thousands of cargo ships parked, unable to load or unload coupled with our local port congestion which is going to cause a global supply chain nightmare...If you haven't felt it yet, you will. The "bullwhip effect" phenomenon will cause a death blow this summer; depending on where you live. I think what we all witnessed (shortages & high prices) during Covid is going to hit 10 fold. Everything going on and hitting us from all angles all at once is a recipe for the perfect storm. If this Monkeypox issue becomes the next global planscamdemic or a yet to be named boogeyman 'virus' we could be looking at lockdowns far longer & far more intense than Covid and that will cause GLOBAL economic disaster, collapse of epic proportions...all by design that will usher in their so-called great reset agenda, #1 being their digital enslavement currency crap. Biden is nothing more than a bumbling parrot of the WEF suicide cult. We're in the calm before the storm right now and now is the time to prepare. Actually, you should have been preparing for past year to stock up over time and not horde buy. At least on those items that you depend on daily.

10 Things Our Grandparents Reused During the Great Depression

[Image: Noxy6VL.jpg]

[Image: k5J1bTa.jpg]

[Image: 9d59fa6.jpg]
1931 photo of Al Capone’s Chicago soup kitchen.

[Image: zmSI7Uh.jpg]
Frozen: 1943

Bombs and Butter: 1942 | Pepsi goes to War

Iran is set to be the first country to roll out a food rationing scheme based on new biometric IDs. Where vaccine passports failed, food passports will now be eagerly accepted by hungry people who can’t afford rapidly inflating food prices. This is the realization of a longstanding agenda by the Rockefeller/UN/WEF crowd to, as Kissinger put it, “control food, and control people.” Christian breaks it down in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.

IRAN: Digital Food Rationing rolls out using Biometric IDs amid food riots
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-14-2022, 09:46 PM