Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis
I gave up on all fast food a while back. To be honest I am not a fan of eating out. People have become too rude, angry, and nasty, for me to trust them with my food.

The horror stories of body fluids being added as vengeful, downright vile pranks, along with other acts that may be for expediency more than a thoughtful act, like food dropped on the floor or removed from another's plate if uneaten, or folk licking it, just makes my stomach go sour at the thought of eating out.

There is only two places I eat out without concern. Both of these place are owned and run by "very" close friends, that I know will throw out a whole day's worth of food, if anything is questionable about it. The workers are young people that are family members, friends, and or neighbors. Most I have known since they were born.

With the cost of eating out becoming quickly well outside of my fixed income, is another reason why, eating out is not at the top of my fun things to do list.

That is just me. I am weird like that.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-31-2022, 01:38 PM