Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis
(05-23-2022, 01:54 AM)ChiefD Wrote:
(05-22-2022, 10:37 PM)beez Wrote: @"Ninurta" 

If you take 800mg of ibuprophen and 1000 mg of Tylenol, it packs about the same pain relieving punch as a Vicodin, just without the "high".

I have Advil Dual Action, has ibuprofen and acetaminophen. They work great for pain of all kinds. I kind of hoard pain pills. I have hundreds of Vicodin tablets from 30 years ago when my doc gave them out like candy. I never take them because they only work a little for me for pain, and they make me weepy and sleepy. But I can trade those with other people who want them and get what I need. I have hundreds of benzos too that I never take. I hate narcotics but I can barter for many things if the SHTF. 

You’re not alone Beez. I and my hubby would be screwed. I am on synthroid for my thyroid, have to take them daily or I’m in a world of hurt. I’m also on meds for high blood pressure, cholesterol, and depression meds. My hubby is in a nursing home, and I hate to think how he would get by. I think if things got really bad, totally gone to shit, I would just hole up with my hubby till the end. At least that way we’d die together. 

So after reading all these posts, I’m in tears, have lots of sympathy for everyone. I hope it never gets to that point. But if it does, I want to be with the man I love more than life itself. I just don’t want to die alone.

Be with your man.

minusculebiggrin

We all have to go out sometime.

It's the nature of life.

HOW we go out though is entirely up to us.

minusculebeercheers
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis - by beez - 05-23-2022, 02:34 AM