Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis
Explanation: @"Michigan Swamp Buck", @"EndtheMadnessNow", @"Ninurta"

I recommend that y'all watch the videos in this thread of mine linked in the OP ...

[Wholistic Medicine] Unrefined Salts, Spinach And Seaweed!

Personal Disclosure: Basically Refined salts = bad for you, where as unrefined salts, in the correct dosage amounts = good for you.

Be well ok! minusculebeercheers 

@ Everyone ....

Now back on target and stay on target ...

As for prepping ... I suggest my fellow rogues and the wider audience members get a clue and understand that heirloom seeds are worth their weight in gold literally and they are food and can grow more food etc ... and ... a gun and the right ammo for hunting are important survival tools that are also worth their weight in gold and I would source both if I could, and some salt as well, way before I'd get some gold and more silver than gold ,to store value but personally I'd go for cheap pain medicines and the highest proof white alcohol you can find and also packets of ciggies,  with a lighter as peoples addictions are a luxury which they will trade much stuff that you want in return for a few minutes, hours of escapism for the SHTF clown world come a cropper eh!?

@"Bally002"  I heard an enlightened Guru once said that before enlightenment comes the secret is to chop wood, fetch water! And the secret for when enlightenment has already come is to chop wood, fetch water ok! minusculebeercheers

@"NightskyeB4Dawn" A Country Boy(Girl) Can Survive! minusculebeercheers

@"beez" As for ammo ... do yourself and your family a favor eh? Will you save some for yourself and your significant other and those who depend on you to live? A quick mercy killing is aweful but sometimes a required as a necessary evil ok. If the Portland zombies house invade you and they get inside ... well I care ok ... don't want to see you or yours suffer SHTF situation X fallout and blowback eh? I personally thank you for reporting from that frontline ok! You have served in the military and I deeply respect that and so I know that you know that such things must be spoken openly and clearly so everyone knows where they stand when shit hits that fan ... all I know is if I survive the 1st hour of ww3 then its going to really sux for me but I also know that I am completely expendable to do what is ever required out of necessity to protect and rebuild as best I can do with whatever is left for me to care about ... otherwise I'd simply opt out and take a large injection of air into my veins ..to induce a heart attack and expire as quickly as possible as starving to death is horrible way to go and I simply dont have the stomach or guts for that! I have all the plans and all the gear required ...I just dont have a timetable and that seems to be outa my hands anyway. Go Hard OR Go Home (back to God asap) I say. Be well! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis - by OmegaLogos - 05-22-2022, 04:44 PM