Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White Ohio policeman kills black teen armed with BB gun.
(09-16-2016, 08:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This is a sad story, but what caught my attention first thing was that the reporter was pointing out that the officer was white and the little thug was black.

More media propaganda to subconsciously turn the blacks against police officers, in my opinion. 

It is terrible that this teen was shot to death, but when you pull a gun out on an officer, they respond as they are trained to do. 
What if it had of been a real gun, and the officer hesitated in firing?  He would be the one dead right now! 

Best advice...  don't pull guns of any kind on officers! smallnotamused

I have to agree, Mystic. The MSM can't resist a good race-related story, even if they have to hammer it
together themselves.

No matter what colour you are, if you're fleeing down an alleyway and the Police are after you... no matter
your age, no matter if you're innocent or not... you don't pull a firearm from your waistband.

You don't pull a replica, a pellet gun or a potato gun. You don't reach for your favourite photograph
of Columbo and you don't grab your doo-dahs.
I didn't need my parents to tell me that and I'm white.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: White Ohio policeman kills black teen armed with BB gun. - by BIAD - 09-16-2016, 08:15 PM