Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White Ohio policeman kills black teen armed with BB gun.
'A white Ohio policeman responding to reports of an armed robbery 
fatally shot a black 13-year-old boy after he pulled out what appeared
to be a weapon that was later determined to be a BB gun, police said
on Thursday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=501]
A replica of the BB gun. Columbus Police/Handout via REUTERS.

The teen was shot multiple times when he drew what appeared to
be a handgun from his waistband during a confrontation with officers 
in an alley on Wednesday in Columbus, the state capital, police said.

"We consider it a tragedy when something like this happens,"
Columbus Police Chief Kim Jacobs told a news conference.
"This is the last thing any police officer wants."

Jacobs identified the officer who shot King as Bryan Mason, a nine-year 
veteran. Mason was placed on temporary administrative duty, pending
an internal investigation.

Police identified the victim as Tyree King, although a family lawyer said 
the boy's first name was Tyre...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
This is a sad story, but what caught my attention first thing was that the reporter was pointing out that the officer was white and the little thug was black.

More media propaganda to subconsciously turn the blacks against (white) police officers, in my opinion. 

It is terrible that this teen was shot to death, but when you pull a gun out on an officer, they respond as they are trained to do. 
What if it had of been a real gun, and the officer hesitated in firing?  He would be the one dead right now! 

Best advice...  don't pull guns of any kind on officers! smallnotamused
(09-16-2016, 08:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This is a sad story, but what caught my attention first thing was that the reporter was pointing out that the officer was white and the little thug was black.

More media propaganda to subconsciously turn the blacks against police officers, in my opinion. 

It is terrible that this teen was shot to death, but when you pull a gun out on an officer, they respond as they are trained to do. 
What if it had of been a real gun, and the officer hesitated in firing?  He would be the one dead right now! 

Best advice...  don't pull guns of any kind on officers! smallnotamused

I have to agree, Mystic. The MSM can't resist a good race-related story, even if they have to hammer it
together themselves.

No matter what colour you are, if you're fleeing down an alleyway and the Police are after you... no matter
your age, no matter if you're innocent or not... you don't pull a firearm from your waistband.

You don't pull a replica, a pellet gun or a potato gun. You don't reach for your favourite photograph
of Columbo and you don't grab your doo-dahs.
I didn't need my parents to tell me that and I'm white.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Sad but here again Senona is right in mentioning that the Media was making an attempt to instigate the Black population into Violence!

It's common sense, don't point guns at the Police and Do As You're Told By The police.
If the kid had some discipline and taught to respect authority figures, he'd be alive today!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]