Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes
This is becoming very concerning.

I get at least four to five offers "per day" in the mail, from these real estate investors for my house in the city. I get at least three to four calls a week from these same people.

The increase in the taxes alone is likely to force me out of my country home, because it is still under mortgage. I placed everything in a trust as a buffer, and makes it a bit more difficult for them to just walk in and take my houses, but if they want it bad enough it will be hard to stop them. Some of these investors are small time investors that are making the situation worse for those that wish to own a home, and makes the big time investor look like the good guys when they come to the rescue.

Even back in the beginning, the only people that had a say or a chance at making progress in this country was, land owners. I think they are trying to push as many people as possible back to a time when almost everyone owed their souls to the company store.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-17-2022, 03:01 PM