Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Elites Are No Longer Sending Their Best!
(04-02-2022, 12:04 PM)Grace Wrote:
(04-02-2022, 09:21 AM)BIAD Wrote: Can anyone make sense of this...? I mean, if a person is required to pay someone for services rendered, that is all fair and good.
Obviously if that service is illegal, then consequences would ensue. But this tale leaves me scratching my head, especially when
different media outlets paint the incident in different tones by offering their own opinion of quotes from fellow-media outlets!

Personally, I'd have thought this was just an example of tribute for Prince Andrew destroying the Epstein Island debacle and
the contents of the suicidal-man's little black book. But that's just me.
tinybiggrin

Is this the similar antic Steele used for his fake dossier?!

I just read through all that nonsense and it's just gossip..

Clearly common sense dictates the money was given for some purpose, but only Prince Andrew and the alleged embezzler knows the actual reason.

It could truly have been so that the alleged embezzler was given the kind of attention and treatment he wanted, without the Prince knowing - although you'd think the actually wealthy could spot a con man.

As far as the Turkish woman's wealth, her husband likely stole it from the taxpayers of Turkey, which would be why she needed another party to help smuggle the money out of the country. Sounds to me like she got as good as her husband likely gave, when she hired a con and gave him full access to the money. But that's just common sense conjecture.

I couldn't get all the way through it. It left my head spinning and my eyes crossed trying to look in two different directions at once. Part of my problem was an oddity that got stuck in my head early on that I could not shake - that the lady had to give Andy 750,000 pounds as a "gift" regarding service done on her passport... and that led me to wonder just what was wrong with her passport that it would take 3/4 of a million pounds to sort it out... I mean, did she have to be smuggled into the UK or something? Was she "people-trafficked"?

Trying to make sense of that would not allow me to concentrate on the rest.

I do wonder if Andy needs any help at his passport mill business, though!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elites Are No Longer Sending Their Best! - by Ninurta - 04-02-2022, 07:18 PM