Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'
Also Hillary DID lie about her devices.

She claimed it was easier to keep up with one device, remember?

Well I had seen her on an interview about 2 months prior to where she said she had an IPhone, Blackeberry, IPad and Ipad mini.

Fast forward to this past holiday weekend..... yunno how they like to unload information that they really do not want the public to know about, thinking they would be preoccupied with family/friends over the holidays (Labor Day weekend).

Well guess what...she actually had 13 phones!!

God damn, who in the hell needs that many phones???
And what the hell was the poor me, oh it's hard to keep up with one phone all about? Just pure bullshit lies from her.
If that ain't "intent" to destroy phones, then I do not know what is.   

CNN Host Stunned To Learn Hillary Aides Destroyed Phones With Hammers [VIDEO]

Quote:CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin was so surprised to learn that Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s aides destroyed her phones with a hammer, she literally couldn’t believe

During “CNN Newsroom” Friday afternoon, Baldwin was hosting a panel to discuss the FBI’s release of documents pertaining to the Clinton investigation. Republican nominee Donald Trump campaign adviser Boris Epshteyn rattled off many of the harmful revelations from the new documents. (RELATED: FBI Says Hillary Aides Smashed Phones With Hammers)

“She thought that C, which stands for classified, stood for cookie, or something,” Epshteyn said.

“She said the reason she used the private server was for convenience, that she only had one device, [but] she used 13 Blackberries … this is somebody who is absolutely disqualified from becoming president. They destroyed Blackberries with hammers!”

Baldwin found that statement so astonishing that she interrupted and demanded an immediate fact-check from reporter Evan Perez.

Yep.....#CrookedHillary

Oh, and she deleted her emails AFTER she received Congressional subpoena.
Now if that don't beat all.

No intent my azz.
James Comey is a sell out!!!!!!    smallnotamused

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables' - by senona - 09-10-2016, 06:15 AM