Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Little About Grace for the Newcomers!
Hi! My name is Grace and if you don't know me then welcome. 

I am a former ATS member who is still in good standing at ATS (I was never banned or anything) but I fully admit I've no idea as to what my login info is anymore... Lol. It's been that long and my life has been through some changes. 

My husband and I met on ATS, and we decided to get married - sight unseen - and have been married for 9 years now (approximately). Crazy I know... But it worked beautifully because we really were perfect for one another and still are. Absolutely no regrets. He's an administrator for this site, Rogue Nation 3. 

We left ATS because we felt some good friends were unfairly treated, and decided to help with starting up a new site for refugees and people who wanted a comfortable place to be that still had all the best things that we all loved about ATS. That was a long time ago, and we've all been through some changes with the site too. 

In my life this last decade I'm a different person in many ways, but I think a better person for everything and all the changes. 

I don't like moderating, it's just not for me. But I am an annoying talkative sort with plenty of opinions (still!) Hahaha. 

I hope to get to know everyone a little better, and if I get too annoying just say hey! Enough! Hahaha. I'm tough I can take it, but I do have a protective streak in defense of those I love. 

I think I'm about 53 y/o now, but I've basically stopped keeping track.. I have tons of life experience though, been to hell and back many times, as I'm sure many of you have too. 

It's great to see everyone... Old and new.

Messages In This Thread
A Little About Grace for the Newcomers! - by Grace - 03-22-2022, 02:43 PM