Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey kids, Let's Have Fun At After School Satan Club
Just throwing this in the soup pot to stir it up a bit: My cousin and his lifelong BFF have been Satanists since reaching adulthood (both in their mid 40s now). They don't worship Satan, it's all just sort of a humorous poke at the irony on open display in a lot of Abrahamic religions. For the most part "Satanists" are actually just Athiests with a warped sense of humor but a social need for belonging to a group of like-minded people.

Not saying I agree with it, I am a Christian, but I would trust my cousin to run an after school program and keep personal beliefs out of it. I trusted him with my children and trust him with my grandchildren. That being said I wouldn't trust strangers of ANY belief system with my children or grandchildren but not because of fear of them trying to push their beliefs on them but rather because there are just as many "Christians" out there sexually abusing kids as "Satanists"... if not more! Better to be safe than sorry!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey kids, Let's Have Fun At After School Satan Club - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 01-16-2022, 05:55 PM