Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey kids, Let's Have Fun At After School Satan Club
(01-14-2022, 07:25 PM)Kenzo Wrote: This is from their twitter

The satanic temple twitter

"Hail satan and may satan be with you " 

Thats just bad thing to say .

Parents Horrified As School Hosts ‘SATAN Club’ For Children

There is really no point in the parents being angered or outraged. It's just the law - if the school provides space for one religious club to meet, then they have to provide space for any others that want to met there. Furthermore, it returns power to the hands of the parents - they have the final say whether Little Johnnie attends Satanist meetings or not, and that is as it should be. The only people I can think of that would be "outraged" are folks who don't want to be bothered with parenting or raising Little Johnny in the way they think he ought to grow.

I do not agree with the Satanists beliefs at all, but will defend their right to believe as they will to the death. Defending THEIR rights is also defending my own rights, for they are the same - we all have the same rights, and one of those is to believe as we wish. If I vote to remove their rights, I am also voting to remove my own.

Gods do not dabble in politics - they leave that to us to sort out.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey kids, Let's Have Fun At After School Satan Club - by Ninurta - 01-14-2022, 07:39 PM